For those Returning to Boundary Park on Tuesday

In spite of me seeing away fans' cars being directed towards the Chaddy End of the car park, this 'Away Fan Guide' published on the OS last December confirms that the car park is now ‘Permit Holders Only', and as such match day parking is not available on site to visiting supporters. It directs them to the Royal Oldham Hospital staff car park on Westhulme Avenue, off Westhulme Way, postcode OL1 2QL.

http://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/oldham-away-fan-guide-3471790.aspx

In spite of me seeing away fans' cars being directed towards the Chaddy End of the car park, this 'Away Fan Guide' published on the OS last December confirms that the car park is now Permit Holders Only', and as such match day parking is not available on site to visiting supporters. It directs them to the Royal Oldham Hospital staff car park on Westhulme Avenue, off Westhulme Way, postcode OL1 2QL.

http://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/oldham-away-fan-guide-3471790.aspx

Diego is the undisputed king of away travel guides but clearly Ernieflag is the only place to go for reliable Boundary Park info. ?

1.) Those with hospitality tickets hopefully do give their name at the gate and then get waved through.

2.) Presumably there is some leeway for away fans with a disability (or less physical ability temporarily) to park in the main car park although they may well have to adopt the same process of giving their names. I can think of a couple of other clubs where those away fans have been allowed to park in the same "full" car park as home fans.

Just one minor point of complaint re last night. I bought a match ticket online about 72 hours before they made it free entrance. I have not sought a refund as I thought the club probably need the money more than I do (it's marginal mind!).

I took along said eticket with the assumption that I would be able to sit in the seat I had paid 15 quid for. I couldn't as the club had given out a free ticket for the same seat.

Not a massive issue as there was one free a couple of seats away but slightly disappointing. Mind you I'll take administrative disappointment every week if it coincides with 3 points.