For those Returning to Boundary Park on Tuesday

Was wondering where can I park? Been to 1/2 games this season when I can and used to park in b&q In previous seasons, however this year I've noticed they now have signs up stating customer use only and I seen a warden going round last time, anyone been Caught here? Thanks

Was wondering where can I park? Been to 1/2 games this season when I can and used to park in b&q In previous seasons, however this year I've noticed they now have signs up stating customer use only and I seen a warden going round last time, anyone been Caught here? Thanks

Yep get a ticket nearly every time I park on there. Just ignore them.

Official car park is now on hospital land and well signposted down the side of B&Q. £3.

I bought one of the limited number of North Stand Car Park Season Tickets, but I thought you could still park on there for £5. I get waved through by showing the CPST, but I see drivers stopping at the gate, presumably to pay, before entering the car park. BTW I also see people paying the guy at the last house on the left before the car park gate, to park on his drive presumably for less than £5.

The Club's 'Fan Guide' says parking is £5, but I appreciate it hasn't been updated since last season.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/documents/first-time-fan-guide-page-guidetemplate210-2920445.pdf

I bought one of the limited number of North Stand Car Park Season Tickets, but I thought you could still park on there for £5. I get waved through by showing the CPST, but I see drivers stopping at the gate, presumably to pay, before entering the car park. BTW I also see people paying the guy at the last house on the left before the car park gate, to park on his drive presumably for less than £5.

The Club's 'Fan Guide' says parking is £5, but I appreciate it hasn't been updated since last season.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/documents/first-time-fan-guide-page-guidetemplate210-2920445.pdf

Don't know the story of the ST idea for the carpark - would anyone shed any light?

As for people stopping - if you get a meal and game ticket deal, then you get car-parking so perhaps those stopping are giving their name to get access?

Don't know the story of the ST idea for the carpark - would anyone shed any light?

As for people stopping - if you get a meal and game ticket deal, then you get car-parking so perhaps those stopping are giving their name to get access?

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/limited-yearly-car-park-passes-available-3210904.aspx

I take your point about those with meal/game tickets - they will be the cars directed towards the part of the car park nearest the OEC entrance. Others are directed onto the main part. Away fans certainly pay their fiver and are directed towards the Chaddy End of the car park.

Is everybody waving around a pink laminated card around as they drive through ...absolutely no checks .... Maybe that's why there are a lot more cars parked up than the "Only 50 car park season tickets available" statement at the beginning of the season ?

Is everybody waving around a pink laminated card around as they drive through ...absolutely no checks .... Maybe that's why there are a lot more cars parked up than the "Only 50 car park season tickets available" statement at the beginning of the season ?

I think the intention was to limit the issue to 50 @ £100 with the rest paying £5 per match, making more money over the season from regular attenders. If it was felt there was a need to stop non-car park ST holders from parking, it would also have to apply to away fans, which it doesn't at present.