Taylor Signs

If he's been isolated on the wing then is that not other players fault? Not getting him the ball and not supporting him?

So you are blaming the other players now?

Edited by BP1960

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On paper he was a good signing and does keep the ball well, but his lack of pace and energy have disappointed me.

If he can up his game then yes I'd sign him, if he can't no.

Maybe a switch to central midfield might bring him into the game more as he's been isolated on the wing.

But presently O'Neill,Green and Banks are doing ok there so that doesn't look to be on the cards.

However, things can change quickly in football so you never know.

Drop banks who has been gash for more or less all season , play Taylor in the middle, no brainier for me

Did alright a few weeks ago. Then nothing till he apparently played well against Northampton

played well against milwall, his form has improved post shez, I would have thought he would start today as well as green who is another that looks a different player under shez.

He might, I never said he wouldn't and certainly hope so. My posts the time we're in the present tense not the future.

So Banks WILL do well under Shez, Taylor MIGHT?

Laughable. So a league 2 player is a definite, yet someone who has spent 5 years at a higher level you're not sure on.

Just tell us why you hate Taylor

So Banks WILL do well under Shez, Taylor MIGHT?

Laughable. So a league 2 player is a definite, yet someone who has spent 5 years at a higher level you're not sure on.

Just tell us why you hate Taylor

Tell me why you hate so many posters?

I don't understand your irrational dislike for Taylor. See you can't explain your logic though.

I was referring to his performances, which to my eyes and obviously the managers (who left him out after a few games). How you can constitute this as hate is unbelievable.

You really need to understand the meaning of opinions.

Since you obviously have a vendetta against me and would love to prove me wrong there's no point in arguing with you. If you don't see any replies from me it's because you are now on my ignore list.

Where does your irrational dislike come from towards anyone who criticises anything about the club or are you the only one with a rational opinion?

Him stating that Taylor isn't starting because the manager thinks he hasn't been playing well enough is an opinion. But he states it as fact that his mate sheridan agrees Taylor hasn't been good enough

Him stating that Taylor isn't starting because the manager thinks he hasn't been playing well enough is an opinion. But he states it as fact that his mate sheridan agrees Taylor hasn't been good enough

No BP1960 just gives his opinion, he does not state it as a fact.

Why get so upset over someone giving an opinion? Is it because so many people disagree with BP1960 on this issue you feel as though you can just post bull:censored:, pick on him and get away with it?

You really are a keyboard bully aren't you.

No banks today. Sheridan obviously thinks he isn't good enough by your logic

Sheridan says he's ill, are you saying he's not?

Taylor still doesn't start despite a good rest.

You're now on ignore by the way so this is the last I'll hear of you.

Edited by BP1960

I rarely post now mainly due to utter :censored:e posted mainly from certain posters.

I'd say BP1960 just absolutely showed Mcfluff to be what he is, a bully with a mission to discredit a seasond and football educated poster.

As stated this forum is about opinions, just because you disagree doesn't give you the honour of being vindictive and horrendously narrow minded.

No BP1960 just gives his opinion, he does not state it as a fact.

Why get so upset over someone giving an opinion? Is it because so many people disagree with BP1960 on this issue you feel as though you can just post bull:censored:, pick on him and get away with it?

You really are a keyboard bully aren't you.

He said sheridan has dropped him because he agrees he hasn't been good enough. That's not stating opinion