Taylor Signs

It's funny how opinions can differ so much.

I thought he was very good tonight. Helped out both Hunt and Law defensively, and looked much better going forward too.

Best I have seen him since his return. More of the same please.

There does seem to be a consensus that disagrees with me.

Maybe I just want him getting in the box more.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first game in about 5 due to work commitments. What's all the fuss been about ? Was my MOTM even with Erwin's goals (played well too I thought). He laid 4 guilt edge chances on a plate last night, that with better finishing could have seen him have at least a couple of assists. I think he is a much wiser and more of a clever player these days. He's not going to go on these mad 60 yard dashes anymore but still will be very valuable in our run in imo. Starting to look like a very astute move from Shez to drop/rest him. I don't see him missing out anymore game time from now on in. I like him

Before tonight's game, how many of us predicted both Erwin and Taylor would start?

Conclusion: In Shez we must trust, because really, he does know best.

I thought Erwin and Taylor should start, but with Taylor in central midfield and Obedayi on the wing.

As it turned out JS made the right decision in leaving Obedayi out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's back against Peterborough though with McLaughlin at right back and Wilson at left back.

I'm not convinced about Josh Law at left back.

I thought Erwin and Taylor should start, but with Taylor in central midfield and Obedayi on the wing.

As it turned out JS made the right decision in leaving Obedayi out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's back against Peterborough though with McLaughlin at right back and Wilson at left back.

I'm not convinced about Josh Law at left back.

I was surprised Wilson didn't go to left back last night with Law slotting in a right back.

I think he works too well with McLaughlin to be moved over.

True, but the left back slot is a concern now and Wilson seems the best fit.

There's the possibility of course Reckord will be recalled on Saturday.

Wilson looks so much more accomplished at left back. Him and Law are both right footed but Wilson can at least use his left foot when necessary. Law looked terrified in that position.

Reckord is clearly so low on confidence that he isn't worth the risk.

I'd play Wilson left back and law right back assuming Hunt isn't fit.

I'd also have Law back on set pieces. Banks over hit everything last night.

Stick a training cone at LB over Reckford, I've seen one make a tackle once. I do feel for the kid, and he is better than Plummer, but he is poor. If Hunt is injured and out, than Wilson has to be the better choice, please let him be the choice. On topic of Taylor he looked a lot better on Tuesday, I do wonder how long he has left out on the wing, before being shoved into the middle more, either as the number 10 or in the center of midfield.

Stick a training cone at LB over Reckford, I've seen one make a tackle once. I do feel for the kid, and he is better than Plummer, but he is poor. If Hunt is injured and out, than Wilson has to be the better choice, please let him be the choice. On topic of Taylor he looked a lot better on Tuesday, I do wonder how long he has left out on the wing, before being shoved into the middle more, either as the number 10 or in the center of midfield.

Dummigan?

• 2 weeks later...