2 minutes ago, BJBlue said:

Fingers crossed they get it sorted at half time. Had to watch it with the sound off. 

Can't see how.

It seems that the picture and sound are being streamed separately, so unless there's someone at the club or in ifollow who is monitoring both and is able to adjust as necessary they will never be in-synch.

6 minutes ago, BJBlue said:

Fingers crossed they get it sorted at half time. Had to watch it with the sound off. 

Considering I Emailed them saying I’m watching Oldham V Mk as an Oldham supporter (then listed all the problems) they replied with “who do you support” I wouldn’t count on it 

I can only speak for audio as I don't see the live stream, but it's been fine today with no breaks. I do know that the commentary is a bit behind the game as there is about a 30 to 40 second delay whilst the broadcast goes up to the satellite and back down. Not much you can do about that; see news reports on TV where it takes time before a reporter answers a question. Same thing.

Just now, Bristolatic said:

I can only speak for audio as I don't see the live stream, but it's been fine today with no breaks. I do know that the commentary is a bit behind the game as there is about a 30 to 40 second delay whilst the broadcast goes up to the satellite and back down. Not much you can do about that; see news reports on TV where it takes time before a reporter answers a question. Same thing.

If it was behind I wouldn’t care - the live commentary is about a minute in front! 

1 hour ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Considering I Emailed them saying I’m watching Oldham V Mk as an Oldham supporter (then listed all the problems) they replied with “who do you support” I wouldn’t count on it 

Amal asked me the very same thing...

40 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Then they shouldn’t have advertised it as such 

They can. I had the commentary coming through my phone. I paused it for 45 secs and it synced. It started running off again mid way through the 2nd half but i just paused it again

Edited by L1onheartNew

2 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

They can. I had the commentary coming through my phone. I paused it for 45 secs and it synced. It started running off again mid way through the 2nd half but i just paused it again

Good idea -

in the past I've not been able to pause commentary  nor been able  to have more than 1 device connected at the same time.