11 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

says cant be installed on most computers it should tell you that before paying £10

1.PNG.aee22177013c785bbcdf0d7e2095d8f1.PNG

You don't have to use an app do you? If you've paid the £10, I'd imagine it will be available to select at the time of the match through the match centre.

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

You don't have to use an app do you? If you've paid the £10, I'd imagine it will be available to select at the time of the match through the match centre.

I should think you could Google the official website, sign in and pay there.

2 hours ago, mickjagger said:

I am trying to download it onto my computer something preventing this

You cant download an iOS or Google play app to

a windows PC. 

Just use the website. 

Sorry... just seen people have answered this above. 

Edited by kowenicki

23 hours ago, Ryan said:

Anyone else think a tenner is very steep for a stream of one game at our level? It was only £5 a match last season for overseas viewers. Just to compare I only pay £5 a month for the BT Sport app which gives access to 5 channels and a SkySports week pass can be bought on NowTV for only £10.

I know it’s the EFL who set the price for this so I'm not taking a dig at Latics. 

I pay 7.99 a race to watch F1 on Sky - so 10 is a lot in comparison....   But I will pay it - its cheaper than going to the ground and more accessible with the family etc

This had better be worth it, as everyone has been informed by Mr Kowenicki i am but a poor simpleton and £ 10 pounds is a huge amount of my disposable income.

:aplayer1:  :D  :chubb: :D  :jester:  :D  :chubb:  :D  :clown:  :D  :chubb:  :D  :jester:  :D  :chubb:  :D :aplayer1:  :D  :chubb:  :D:jester:  :D  :chubb:  :D  :clown:  :D  :chubb:  :D  :jester:  :D  :chubb:  :D  :aplayer1:

20 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

As far as I get it it's a low quality feed from a single camera with no commentary.  Is that right?

Home game had commentary the other week and its in HD (if your internet connection is decent enough)

18 hours ago, disjointed said:

Technology is supposed to make things easier, this seems like like a whole new world of complicated shit to me. I shall take my chance with GMR.

Ssssh! It's a job creation scheme that has kept me in biscuits and a roof over my head for nearly the last 20 years.

There was a time when Radio was a new technology and fiddly and complicated.