4 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Nothing that has ever appeared on this thread has inspired me to subscribe... 

I thought it was good last night. Very clear picture, but I wasn't allowed to listen at the same time. I tried to get the commentary on my phone just before Tope scored and it came through perfectly synced. Then the picture went off telling me I can't have both. As BP says it could do with the score and an on screen clock (which I objected to when they were introduced by the TV companies at the time). Only reason for the score being up their is that you may miss a goal if you pop out of the room. I noticed at the end that it's possible to go back and watch the goal again as a little football appears on the progress line at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, al_bro said:

I thought it was good last night. Very clear picture, but I wasn't allowed to listen at the same time. I tried to get the commentary on my phone just before Tope scored and it came through perfectly synced. Then the picture went off telling me I can't have both. As BP says it could do with the score and an on screen clock (which I objected to when they were introduced by the TV companies at the time). Only reason for the score being up their is that you may miss a goal if you pop out of the room. I noticed at the end that it's possible to go back and watch the goal again as a little football appears on the progress line at the bottom.

Score would be useful - I thought we’d won the MK game 4-3 cos I missed one of theirs 

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

I thought it was good last night. Very clear picture, but I wasn't allowed to listen at the same time. I tried to get the commentary on my phone just before Tope scored and it came through perfectly synced. Then the picture went off telling me I can't have both. 

That's good? Sounds like a right faff!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

I have purchased Chromecast  £30 then I downloaded plex and can stream any open link to my tv it's great watched last game using it  

Cheers mate I wasn't sure if it would work coz They have blocked airplay on the iPhone app! Happy days 

U did mean you've got ifollow working on chrome cast? Not just plex 

Edited by robboman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, robboman said:

Cheers mate I wasn't sure if it would work coz They have blocked airplay on the iPhone app! Happy days 

U did mean you've got ifollow working on chrome cast? Not just plex 

Yes..mirrors your screen.

I can get an HDMI adapter for my phone but means I can't charge it at the same time 

Tried screen mirror via miracast on my kodi box but the lag is bad

Looks like Chromecast is the way forward 

Edited by robboman

My subscription has now run out. I will not be renewing as the price has increased considerably and I have missed far too many goals because it was not working. I am tired of that stupid and unmusical dirge and commentators being cut off in mid sentence at the end of the match. I am tired of the apologies for poor service.

4 hours ago, stewrat said:

My subscription has now run out. I will not be renewing as the price has increased considerably and I have missed far too many goals because it was not working. I am tired of that stupid and unmusical dirge and commentators being cut off in mid sentence at the end of the match. I am tired of the apologies for poor service.

Your lucky you got an apology. I didnt, when i cancelled my subscription stating that the product was not fit for purpose.

5 hours ago, stewrat said:

I've not had a problem worked great everytime :S i think most of the time it's down to ISP speeds and device used to watch im watching via a powerful pc and super fast fibre!!

9 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

I've not had a problem worked great everytime :S i think most of the time it's down to ISP speeds and device used to watch im watching via a powerful pc and super fast fibre!!

Toilet habits have no influence on it for me

• 3 weeks later...

It was brilliant last night.

Paid for a match pass and obviously the video feed was broken.  So I clicked on audio, just as it connected I could hear the Shrews fans cheering the goal after 16 seconds.

2nd half, still no live feed so dealing with audio again.  It cuts out. Naturally, I refreshed it - yep, you guessed it, 1-1 and I missed it.

Fast forward to 88th minute and boom, video feed finally comes on just as Gardner tells Dummigan to follow his man.  5 seconds later, 2-1.