Season Ticket Card

It says on the official site that season ticket cards for the new season are available to collect from 24th July. When I renewed my season ticket, I was told that the existing card would be reactivated for the new year, so I have no new card to collect?

I renewed mine at the Latics office and was told the new season had been loaded onto my present card. I hope that's the case.

Has anyone else been told this as the announcement cards can soon  be collected has given me doubts?

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I renewed mine at the Latics office and was told the new season had been loaded onto my present card. I hope that's the case.

Has anyone else been told this as the announcement cards can soon  be collected has given me doubts?

Yes, that's what they told me too.

8 hours ago, deyres42 said:

The comforting feeling of the annual confusion and outrage regarding season ticket collection, soothing.

In fairness the announcement didn't mention renewed season ticket cards have been loaded. A wriiten announcements is preferable to a verbal one IMO.

1 hour ago, opinions4u said:

They look forward to receiving 2,000 calls.

2 hours ago, youngen said:

Why dont people just ring the ticket office?

If the main  message on the OS had made it clear no need to.

I've just checked my confirmation email and it says this:

"Clients renewing into the same seat and within the same pricing category will not be issued with a new season card.  Season cards from last season will be valid for entry for Season 2017/2018".

From the fishul:

'Those who have not changed any details on their season ticket cards will automatically renew and be able to continue using the same card.'

Do they read OWTB? Have they received 2,000 calls?

Edited by Fyldelatic

3 minutes ago, Oafc1895 said:

Is it just me that's disappointed with the fact their using the same cards?

I've kept all my season ticket books from the last 10 seasons and this sort of ruins the record.

I'd like to collect these like I collected the books (no YOU fuck off). 

Yet again, they understand so little....