Ex players and that

Don't want him back, today shows signs of an organised team.

I wouldn't judge on whether we are improving based on today. Port vale were awful yet we still couldn't beat them.

They easily enough cut through us on the few times they attacked.

Ex Latics trialist Dan McGuire scores a hat trick for Blyth, that's 81 goals in 124 appearances.

If you want nonot league...

Burgess, Banks, Fane, Osei & Ladapo made the spine of the team today.

All played in non league last season of in the recent past. Not good enough this season!

Osei, Burgess and Fane were excellent today...

My original point still stands...

They were not excellent they were good by the standards theyve set this season.

Port Vale are the worst team I've seen at Boundary Park this season other than us. Still 0-0...

Port Vale are the worst team I've seen at Boundary Park this season other than us. Still 0-0...

Nah, Osei was excellent, as was Fane. It was in spite of a few players missing chances that we didn't win.

Had we won 4-0 (which it could've been) you'd be rejoicing about their performances.

Edited by NewBlue

If you want nonot league...

Burgess, Banks, Fane, Osei & Ladapo made the spine of the team today.

All played in non league last season of in the recent past. Not good enough this season!

Did I say I want all non league?..anyway apart from Ladapo's misses all did well today.

We have struggled and lost the against poor teams in the past, even without goals you must give credit for a dominant display today.

Nah, Osei was excellent, as was Fane. It was in spite of a few players missing chances that we didn't win.

Had we won 4-0 (which it could've been) you'd be rejoicing about their performances.

'If we had won 4-0 I'd be rejoicing' lol no :censored: Sherlock!

We drew 0-0 against the worst team to visit BP this season. If they were excellent that wouldn't be the case would it. By the standard set today was good and much better than recent weeks. We did not excel...

Youve watched so much :censored: you got used to it. You can't remember what an excellent performance is!

We have struggled and lost the against poor teams in the past, even without goals you must give credit for a dominant display today.

We dominated a :censored: team and still sit bottom. Better but work still needed.

Edited by palmer1

'If we had won 4-0 I'd be rejoicing' lol no :censored: Sherlock!

We drew 0-0 against the worst team to visit BP this season. If they were excellent that wouldn't be the case would it. By the standard set today was good and much better than recent weeks. We did not excel...

Youve watched so much :censored: you got used to it. You can't remember what an excellent performance is!

Jeez. Read.

Those two individuals were excellent.

Of course players can play excellently in a drawing effort, even a losing one.

Edited by NewBlue

Nah, Osei was excellent, as was Fane.

I reckon I might be Osei's biggest fan but he wasn't "excellent" - he didn't score. Which is what he's supposed to do. First choce up front for me though.

That was by far Fane's best performance - could be some player if he's allowed to stretch his legs on a regular basis.

I reckon I might be Osei's biggest fan but he wasn't "excellent" - he didn't score. Which is what he's supposed to do. First choce up front for me though.

That was by far Fane's best performance - could be some player if he's allowed to stretch his legs on a regular basis.

Created some clear goalscoring opportunities though.

I'd say that warrants an 'excellent performance' tag, especially given the context of his lack of involvement during the season, and the way they parked the bus.

Edited by NewBlue

Jeez. Read.

Those two individuals were excellent.

Of course players can play excellently in a drawing effort, even a losing one.

Yes they can, in this instance they played well.

They didn't make any mistakes but they did absolutely nothing that today that says they excelled at their job. It was better...

If you think that was excellent then like Steve Robinson you must be easily pleased.

Yes they can, in this instance they played well.

They didn't make any mistakes but they did absolutely nothing that today that says they excelled at their job. It was better...

If you think that was excellent then like Steve Robinson you must be easily pleased.

Was that inch perfect cross for Winchester by Osei not excellent?

If that was Holloway doing the job Osei did today we'd all be saying that's just what we've been missing and blowing bubbles out of his arse.

As for the worst team I've seen at BP this season I'd go for Scunthorpe, it's a funny old game.

I praised Osei today on twitter a few times. He did well keeping Vale under pressure but he didn't excel. He deserves to start next game.

As for Holloway, 2 goals in 10? He's not the answer but he would have held it up better than both of today's forwards. That's not to say people didn't play well