Plymouth

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the flight may have been delayed 20 minutes.

Is anyone concerned that will affect our carefully laid plans? Elite Athletes need things to be absolutely precise, this could be a disastrous blow. 6-0 Plymouth now I reckon.

The other major concern is if Queensy' £4000 bags will arrive safely....what if they are scratched, or lost or. god forbid, people aren't especially impressed by him posting a picture of said bags on social media and decide he is in fact a jumped up, over paid, not particularly good, "typical" modern young footballer???

This is a very worrying start to the Christmas celebrations.  

2 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

I see the flight may have been delayed 20 minutes.

Is anyone concerned that will affect our carefully laid plans? Elite Athletes need things to be absolutely precise, this could be a disastrous blow. 6-0 Plymouth now I reckon.

The other major concern is if Queensy' £4000 bags will arrive safely....what if they are scratched, or lost or. god forbid, people aren't especially impressed by him posting a picture of said bags on social media and decide he is in fact a jumped up, over paid, not particularly good, "typical" modern young footballer???

This is a very worrying start to the Christmas celebrations.  

Its all deeply concerning the silence from the club on this issue is deafening.

20 minutes ago, frizzell54 said:

Estimated departure 21.00.  

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/be378

The best and probably the only true tracker, i.e. takes data from actual ftlight transponder and radar.  Other sites simply guess.

1 hour ago, Smiler13 said:

Flight delayed until 20.40

Nope, landed at 18:06. Ask Harry Bosch. 

38 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

Thought the team was on B378. That should have landed at 18.06 but that flight was delayed until 20.40

BE378 was only scheduled to depart at 20:40, how was that supposed to land at 18:06? They would have been on BE376. :headbangemoji:

Edit: this has to be peak OWTB, surely? :lol:

Edited by jorvik_latic

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

BE378 was only scheduled to depart at 20:40, how was that supposed to land at 18:06? They would have been on BE376. :headbangemoji:

Edit: this has to be peak OWTB, surely? :lol:

No BE378 was supposed to leave Manchester originally at 5.25 but got delayed. BE376 was a later flight.