1 hour ago, PlayItLivo said:

It's not the club's fault is people can't see it as the light hearted gag that it's intended to be.

At the very most all you can read into this is that we'll be making an offer. 

If they've made a video begging him to stay and he pisses off to Scunthorpe next week we'll look like the most desperate club in football. 

2 hours ago, dec666 said:

If they've made a video begging him to stay and he pisses off to Scunthorpe next week we'll look like the most desperate club in football. 

We wouldn’t - it’s a great video. We’d look like we have a club & manager with good humour, whilst also flagging up that he’s ambitious for the club & he’s got a striker playing & scoring again. 

Edited by Twisbrogan

32 minutes ago, Twisbrogan said:

We wouldn’t - it’s a great video. We’d look like we’d have a club & manager with good humour whilst also flagging up that he’s ambitious for the club he’s got a striker playing & scoring again. 

We'd look like idiots. It'd be quite embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

All them extra cards? Can’t wait til ‘new years day’ to see what they say..

Yeah my dad was saying the same about the extra cards and prospects of there being a part 2. The takeover must be complete regardless as there’s no way Corney would have signed off anything over A4. 

7 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Yeah my dad was saying the same about the extra cards and prospects of there being a part 2. The takeover must be complete regardless as there’s no way Corney would have signed off anything over A4. 

Indeed. I’m not gona read too much into it, but we’ve defo signed him, Byrne and Bryan on permanent 4 year deals.

7 hours ago, dec666 said:

Usually like your posts on here and Twitter, but you are wrong here. It is a light hearted video. We know he is likely to leave us, but it is nice for us to post a festive message, whilst showing how much he has meant to us since August...

6 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Usually like your posts on here and Twitter, but you are wrong here. It is a light hearted video. We know he is likely to leave us, but it is nice for us to post a festive message, whilst showing how much he has meant to us since August...

No way they did that if he’s leaving in a few days!

14 hours ago, Markspark92 said:

Might do something similar to when we signed Baxter and they made the announcement on the pitch before one of the games, fingers crossed !

Jose Baxter signed his new contract on the 12th of Jan 2013. On the 12th of Jan 2016 Sheridan returned to perform the shezerection on the 12th Jan 2017 to perform the shezerection part 2.

The 12th of Jan is my birthday and Latics have been good at giving me birthday presents in this time. Arguably I deserve it for the the drivel Ive watched down the years  and every may my season ticket gets renewed without hesitation. So Im hoping the 12th of Jan 2018 which will be my 35th birthday we will see the takeover go through and Doyley signing for us. Heres hoping.