13 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Fuckin brilliant ! Surely means he’s staying don’t we think ? 

Probably not, if we are prone to paying wages late I can't envisage us spaffing the cash to land somebody like him.

The investment is allegedly still not completed. Not sure the rules on whoever is taking over giving us the money without actually being in control.

8 minutes ago, Omar Don't Scare said:

Probably not, if we are prone to paying wages late I can't envisage us spaffing the cash to land somebody like him.

The investment is allegedly still not completed. Not sure the rules on whoever is taking over giving us the money without actually being in control.

Merry Christmas. 

11 minutes ago, Omar Don't Scare said:

Well somebody has been paying the foreign legion lads wages have they not ? In what is the largest squad I can remember for an eternity. 

My personal/wishful thinking take on things is that he has agreed to stay with us. I don’t think he would agree to do this video only to fuck off to Fleetwood in a weeks time. And I don’t think RW would be willing to make a fool of himself either unless it was agreed. 

Wheres my mate Mr Done Deal at a time like this to tell us it’s on ? 

This would absolutely make my Xmas very merry indeed. I will warm the wife up for ya Eoin .....

Admittedly, it does make you think that we’ve got a good chance of keeping him.

On the the other hand we should probably take it as the lighthearted festive joke that it’s suppose to be. Fair play to our marketing/social media team, we’re actually getting pretty good at this sort of thing.

Merry Christmas.

Edited by PlayItLivo

6 hours ago, dec666 said:

Only Latics could make that video if he hasn't signed for us. They know full well what releasing it will lead fans to think. Could be their best piss boil ever this one.

It's not the club's fault if people can't see it as the light hearted gag that it's intended to be.

At the very most all you can read into this is that we'll be making an offer. 

Edited by PlayItLivo