Bristol Rovers (H)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, underdog said:

The game that broke one player Brooke and made some serious cash off another Tom Eaves.

funny ole game footy is.

hope you feel better soon BP

im not looking forward to this match either and h weather has now gone worse, windy and lashing it down.warm up and waterproofs on folks

Different games. Brooke injury v Preston, Eaves hat trick v Bolton. 

Donth think Gerrard deserves to be dropped, if thats the case.  Dont think hes done much wrong.  Agree with Byrne.  A lot of pace up top/wings,  Tope, Menig, Nepo should cause problems.  

Very attacking line up.

Hope we give them a hammering, finish year on a high, 4-1!!  Thought we would win today before i seen line up, more confident now, hope Clarke has a good game with no silly mistakes.

Edited by deckyd

5 minutes ago, Wardie said:

You're not by any chance that Declan Taylor guy on Twatter, are you?

No..

I dont post on twitter.

I will be very happy to be proved wrong but i fear the team is very low on confidence.adfed to that i feel wellens is making funamental errors with his team and tactics.

Edited by rigsby

4 minutes ago, rigsby said:

No..

I dont post on twitter.

I will be very happy to be proved wrong but i fear the team is very low on confidence.adfed to that i feel wellens is making funamental errors with his team and tactics.

OK, Just asking.

Are you of the opinion then, that Wellens' additions to his back room staff have had a negative impact, maybe?

2 minutes ago, Wardie said:

OK, Just asking.

Are you of the opinion then, that Wellens' additions to his back room staff have had a negative impact, maybe?

I have no idea if im being honest.Wellens is a rookie so one would assume it would be a positive to have some experience in there.

The problems are complex and varied..the club is in no mans land wrt the investment , imho this has now dragged on far too long and will, whether we like it or not, be creating uncertainty.

I have heard a rumour regarding the propsed takeover but its not a positive one and at the moment there is no way to confirm it..corneys continued silence if anything makes me believe the rumour to have substance.

Just now, BP1960 said:

I suspect illness in the camp has been the biggest  factor.

Yes. In the environment I work in, illnesses spread like wildfire and people fall like flies. When I fell under the current outbreak's clutches, I couldn't do my job at all. I suspect the same is apparent within any close-knit team.

2 minutes ago, rigsby said:

I have no idea if im being honest.Wellens is a rookie so one would assume it would be a positive to have some experience in there.

The problems are complex and varied..the club is in no mans land wrt the investment , imho this has now dragged on far too long and will, whether we like it or not, be creating uncertainty.

I have heard a rumour regarding the propsed takeover but its not a positive one and at the moment there is no way to confirm it..corneys continued silence if anything makes me believe the rumour to have substance.

I'm not sure how long investment should take, I assume the circumstances are different for each and every takeover, therefore there can be no timetable as such. Rumours are exactly that...Chinese whispers that generally do no good in the long run. I am of the mind that the club says nothing until a definitive outcome is secured. We don't need to know...just keep on supporting the team.

Just now, Wardie said:

I'm not sure how long investment should take, I assume the circumstances are different for each and every takeover, therefore there can be no timetable as such. Rumours are exactly that...Chinese whispers that generally do no good in the long run. I am of the mind that the club says nothing until a definitive outcome is secured. We don't need to know...just keep on supporting the team.

Whilst i agree with much of that if the rumour i have heard is true the takeover will be a bust.i posted about it last night but deleted the post as it would have just provoked a hysterical response from the usual suspects.

1 minute ago, rigsby said:

Whilst i agree with much of that if the rumour i have heard is true the takeover will be a bust.i posted about it last night but deleted the post as it would have just provoked a hysterical response from the usual suspects.

Probably a good move. 
Only time will tell.

13 minutes ago, rigsby said:

Total bullshit. 

5 minutes ago, rigsby said:

Post it.