59 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

It's just that some of the bugs that are around at the moment take a while to shake off. So while he may appear to be OK on the surface professional sportsmen need to be at 100%, 95% shows particularly for a player who plays with as much energy as Dan.

If RW is selecting players not 100% fit he needs to stop doing so.

We had a case today of Davies very doubtful  and by all accounts he was poor.

Edited by BP1960

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

He had little impact, TP was the go to man.  He was on a coaching course with RW though.

So Terry had no impact when we were playing well. No we're playing badly Wellens would be better off without him.

Is there actually an assistant manager we've had that you've liked?

3 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

So Terry had no impact when we were playing well. No we're playing badly Wellens would be better off without him.

Terry was just an observer.

TP who I think would have accepted the role this time.

Edited by BP1960

4 minutes ago, deckyd said:

To be fair the defence has been leaking goals all season.  Poor defending cost us again today. In saying that i think there is a clear change in tempo and mentality of the side.  Why would Wellens change what was getting him results, although leaving us very open we were winning games and worrying teams putting them on the back foot with our attacking nature.  We passed quick, we were sharp and played with intent.  This has changed over recent weeks.

New formation, slower methodical pace,  1 up top, hoof ball today, somthing has clearly changed Wellens and his way of thinking.  I suppose Jewells influence could be the reason for this surely??

I associate Jewell with attacking, high scoring, successful sides like Bradford and Wigan.

Has he changed his philosophy?

7 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

All he wants is someone to explain to him what the coaching staff actually do

1 minute ago, HarryBosch said:

I associate Jewell with attacking, high scoring, successful sides like Bradford and Wigan.

Has he changed his philosophy?

Different teams, different times i suppose.  One thing is for sure we were attacking and high scoring before he came.  Obviously no one will know why we have changed so drastically, he is a possibility in my eyes as to why we are playing as we are anyway.  

Anyone can beat anyone in October. We have been found out and we aren't very good. 

Reminds me of dickovs first season, though we got a few points in the first five games then so we could afford a shit second half of the season. 

I expect we will cash in on hunt if we can and will bring in a new centre half, midfielder and stricker during the windowz

otherwise....

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Wellens:

“Ossie an example to all the other players, totally committed, always gives 100%”

”Want to bring in 3 or 4”

”Cant wait to get McEleney on the pitch”

Is he saying some aren't giving 100%?

Bet his first will be be a centre back, maybe 2 of them.

Edited by BP1960

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Wellens:

“Ossie an example to all the other players, totally committed, always gives 100%”

”Want to bring in 3 or 4”

It’s clearly more than we’ll just improve when the new lad comes in. I’d be surprised if he’s as good as Byrne, and we have some decent players in the side already.

1 minute ago, NewBlue said:

It’s clearly more than we’ll just improve when the new lad comes in. I’d be surprised if he’s as good as Byrne, and we have some decent players in the side already.

I assume those players  not giving 100% will be quickly moved out of the club  (assuming anyone wants them).

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Wellens:

"He's the type of player I want to represent ME on the pitch"

Slated Dummigan too. Not the first to do so publicly. I read into this that Dummigan probably takes no notice.  

He also said he's dragged a lot out of several players but they lack consistency and that's why they've played at this end of league one throughout their careers. 

Very honest as ever and seemingly on the money (Iwasn't there).

I'd like Sam to have asked him what's caused us to stop playing the style that was serving us so well when he first took over though.... 

26 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

"He's the type of player I want to represent ME on the pitch"

Slated Dummigan too. Not the first to do so publicly. I read into this that Dummigan probably takes no notice.  

He also said he's dragged a lot out of several players but they lack consistency and that's why they've played at this end of league one throughout their careers. 

Very honest as ever and seemingly on the money (Iwasn't there).

I'd like Sam to have asked him what's caused us to stop playing the style that was serving us so well when he first took over though.... 

Good question Doyle aside we have chopped and changed 

7 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I cant recall how to block? 

Go to the 3 lines in the top right hand corner 

account settings

ignored users

add users to ignored users

type in the name of the person you want to ignore, and the name should appear as you type it

select it and confirm