Charlton away

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Anyone see the fuss on twitter - Banks having a pop at keyboard warriors, and his dad (!) having a pop at OAFC for recalling him and not playing him, when he could have been turning out for the super white army.

The club who are paying his wages call him up when they need him. Disgrace.

8 hours ago, rigsby said:

:sleeping:

yes the same troll who WEEKS ago predicted the slide perfectly!!

guess a troll in your world just says things you dont want to hear.

Predicted, my arse. Just being a negative cunt. The fact you're gloating that we're now shit, proves what a brilliant fan you are. 

Edit: rigsby why bother to downboat me. Sad guy, come on here. Spout shite, then get offended. Aww, cute. 

Edited by we hate man,u and city to

18 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

Except those were not his words. He actually said "we can have more quality". His comments were hard hitting enough without him being misquoted, but your version makes his remarks sound far worse.

I'm sure he was far more critical in the dressing room before he gave the interview, and recent results (2 points from 6 matches) speak for themselves. We are in trouble, but exaggerating the manager's comments isn't going to help.

Direct quotes:

”When you haven’t got the quality in the final third you aren’t going to score goals”

”but we just haven’t got the quality in the final third” 

“we just haven’t got the quality in the final third” 

“but if you haven’t got the quality you’re going to struggle to win football matches”

thats within 2 minutes of his interview so how exactly have I misquoted him?? Ok I said no quality and he said we didn’t have any 

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

Anyone see the fuss on twitter - Banks having a pop at keyboard warriors, and his dad (!) having a pop at OAFC for recalling him and not playing him, when he could have been turning out for the super white army.

Wow. Just had a read.  Not brilliant by the groundsman either..... he goes too far.  Should get a bollocking.   No good saying “my views are my own”.  If a Tesco store manager or employee  said customers were “weapons always moaning”, guess what... he’d get fired.  I’m not saying the groundsman should get fired but he needs to refrain from slagging off his paying customers.

I’m not sure that is Banks’ Dad, I thought I saw that poster under a different name when it was first posted. 

Silly thing for all concerned, and I’m including the fans giving Banks abuse in that, although I’ve not seen much of late.

If that is actually Ollie commenting then that is a very sensible and reasoned response suggesting that he doesn't care about those keyboard 'Warriors' happy to abuse anonymously. Good luck to you Ollie whether turning out for us or for Tranmere, there are some uneducated idiots about that follow football.

8 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

there are some uneducated idiots about that follow football.

You mean the ones claiming he's a decent footballer? Blokes a wet wipe, not good enough and I'm pleased he's found his level with the bin dippers, hopefully he will be back there Tuesday after we've fined him two weeks wages.

1 hour ago, Stainrod said:

If that is actually Ollie commenting then that is a very sensible and reasoned response suggesting that he doesn't care about those keyboard 'Warriors' happy to abuse anonymously. Good luck to you Ollie whether turning out for us or for Tranmere, there are some uneducated idiots about that follow football.

Possibly. However, the response from the groundsman is bang out of order.