Charlton away

50 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

Thanks for the link, you cannot air your views in public is wrong even more vital the players singled out will not give 100 % for him going forward , clearly he does not rate our forwards also JP should not get beat on the near post & Shrewsbury goal was a mistake by him not parring it away from goal i am surprised he does not come in for more accountability / criticism.

Will be interesting to see who RW brings in his frustration is obvious and clearly knows where he wants to strengthen KTF  .

Agree, you ahve to hope he has players already signed, as plenty will continue not to play for him. if the takeover does not go ahead we'll have half a team  not playing for him.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mickjagger said:

Thanks for the link, you cannot air your views in public is wrong even more vital the players singled out will not give 100 % for him going forward , clearly he does not rate our forwards also JP should not get beat on the near post & Shrewsbury goal was a mistake by him not parring it away from goal i am surprised he does not come in for more accountability.

Yes but he can do a Cruyff turn ya no....

47 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Tells it as it is and that's how it should be. Interesting regarding Byrne. Wigan want him back but let him sit at home watching the telly. There's something fundamentally wrong there.

Pay the money they want and we can have him back.

On 08/01/2018 at 1:50 PM, mickjagger said:

Thanks for the link, you cannot air your views in public is wrong even more vital the players singled out will not give 100 % for him going forward , clearly he does not rate our forwards also JP should not get beat on the near post & Shrewsbury goal was a mistake by him not parring it away from goal i am surprised he does not come in for more accountability / criticism.

Will be interesting to see who RW brings in his frustration is obvious and clearly knows where he wants to strengthen KTF  .

Think the shrewsbury one is harsh to blame him for. If you're going to give people free shots inside the box and he hits it well enough, then if your keeper saves it and it gets cleared, it's a bonus. Not seen the charlton one yet but, i've heard he was at fault.