Charlton away

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, AlanGrovesFanClub said:

Thanks for posting this. As we have 3 other midfielders on the bench I don't really understand the need to bring back Banks and add a 4th. Great to see Kyeremeh back, could be like a new signing. McLaughlin must have picked up a knock? Like everyone else, I'm wondering what happened to Osei. 

Rather than recall Banks surely we have a youth player we could have put on the bench. Isn’t that normal procedure when you have a depleted squad, tap into your reserves/youth? They fill a gap whilst gaining experience of being with the 1st team.

Why do we rarely do it? 

Edited by PlayItLivo

43 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Nah. Not for me. No end product and lack of quality. Just to be clear I’m not a fan of the two as a pairing but like both individually. Tough one , I think whatever we would have gone for would have been lacking something. That said 4-0 Oldham. 

I like Dave and Holloway individually, but not together rather play Tope jus because he isn’t the same as the other two.

I’d even rather go 451.

My thoughts exactly... danced by 3 of them.  Jonny beat at his post.  Holloway to his credit is trying, Davies going through the motions, has won nothing and his movement has become really poor.

Edited by deckyd

I think even the most optimistic of fans will surely be coming to the conclusion this season is now becoming a disaster- moving forward staving off relegation is absolutely the priority.

Wellens honeymoon period seems a long long time ago now unfortunately 

1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

All ears ? All fucking mouth more like ! 

But without wanting to sound arrogant - im hardly being proved wrong with my musings over the last month or so,..

PS i wont resort to foul language as i feel that just lowers the tone and to be honest shows a lack of control.