Jewell Resigns

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

He actually said he is reluctant to give a time line as last time they did this they got criticised for missing it and it is out of their hands at the moment anyway. 

What's the first thing somebody posts? Its days away. Unbelievable.

Interestingly, somebody else just messaged me using the "days away" phrase after listening to programme.

2 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Am I wrong?

Fuck me. No wonder the trust is as popular as a turd in a hot tub in Boundary Park. 

Any chance we we could have a full run down of the meeting between AL and Simon Brooke? Ta much. 

He also said there’s a possibility that 1 or 2 of the loanees may come back

there may be not be a new no2 until the summer , as getting someone new mid season may not be a good idea, then went on to say they already have a couple of names in mind, though Paul Scholes would not be a no2 

also talking to a couple of players and their agents about joining in the window and that there will probably be the same scope for signings whether the takeover goes through before the end of January or not, and both SC and AL are aware of the targets, or words to that effect 

Stitch should have done the whole interview 

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Some cynical gits in here. (Possibly understandably)

I’ll take it at face value.  More signings due, possibility of one of two loan players coming back in (but less likely) and takeover all but done.  

Sums up how I feel about the situation.

11 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

He actually said he is reluctant to give a time line as last time they did this they got criticised for missing it and it is out of their hands at the moment anyway. 

What's the first thing somebody posts? Its days away. Unbelievable.

Those were his words not mine, don't get pissed with me because the club operates a fluid timeline on most projects. It gets thrown back at him because half the time he talks shite, shame they didn't ask about the fans bar we've been promised and promised and promised..... I will be staggered if they manage to sort anything out by the end of this window and I'm happy to receive the told you so's if they do.

21 minutes ago, opinions4u said:

Interestingly, somebody else just messaged me using the "days away" phrase after listening to programme.

He said “I’d like to think after the conversation with the EFL yesterday it’s going to be a few days but it really is out of our hands”

this was after saying he didn’t want to put a definitive timescale on it as it had bitten them in the past. Few days is what he would like but then again I’d like Jennifer Lawrence in my bed when I go up tonight ... it’s upto the EFL 

Edited by Buckshawlatic