The Pitch

I find the pitch being still frozen and unplayable a disgrace as there was no frost last night, the club has to get undersoil heating put in sooner or later, if the Leicester U21 game is postponed more than once I will write to the club asking it to be played at the Macron Stadium, Bolton where there's undersoil heating, I hope the Rotherham game goes ahead on Saturday as I don't want to see two home games in a row postponed which would be a disgrace, at present there's no frost forecast for Friday night, so if the pitch was frozen and unplayable despite no frost the night before, that would also be a disgrace.

2 minutes ago, Somerset said:

I find the pitch being still frozen and unplayable a disgrace as there was no frost last night, the club has to get undersoil heating put in sooner or later, if the Leicester U21 game is postponed more than once I will write to the club asking it to be played at the Macron Stadium, Bolton where there's undersoil heating, I hope the Rotherham game goes ahead on Saturday as I don't want to see two home games in a row postponed which would be a disgrace, at present there's no frost forecast for Friday night, so if the pitch was frozen and unplayable despite no frost the night before, that would also be a disgrace.

Good luck with that, Please come back and tell us when you get a reply. All the best.

24 minutes ago, Somerset said:

People don't give a toss about the Checkatrade.

It's not as if the postponement affects anyone.

1 hour ago, Somerset said:

People like you are the reason our groundsman needs twitter 

2 hours ago, losesome said:

Somerset,

If you can't see this was a planned postponement by the club !!!

then you don't know latics.

Not to piss on your chips too heavily, but the pies were still delivered for tonight's match earlier today. Not to say that not everyone knew of the plan of course...

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

Not to piss on your chips too heavily, but the pies were still delivered for tonight's match earlier today. Not to say that not everyone knew of the plan of course...

All part of the cunning plan, we haven't ordered any for Saturday! !!

3 hours ago, Somerset said:

Shocking we haven’t signed messi and ronaldo aswell they score goals and could get us promoted ??