Leicester match ON

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pringle much better left midfield also thought Nepumenco could be a very good left back. 

Manouche looks  good and tidy on the ball has natural ability. Omrani is one of the worst holding midfielders I have seen, he hasn’t played much, but you can just tell from the cameos that he’s awful IMO 

Hamer, had a great game.

Fane, brilliant again. Passing is now improving too. 

One up doesn’t work. Game changed when he got support.

Pringle improved as the game went on and when he shifted left. 

Maouche has a nice touch.

Choudhury is a horrible little shit. 

Edited by kowenicki

5 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Pringle much better left midfield also thought Nepumenco could be a very good left back. 

Manouche looks  good and tidy on the ball has natural ability. Omrani is one of the worst holding midfielders I have seen, he hasn’t played much, but you can just tell from the cameos that he’s awful IMO 

Nepo played wing back at the beginning of the season and was at fault for a number of goals through ball watching and being out of position.

Maouche is calm and composed, would love to see what he’s like when fully fit. If he could g t around the pitch and handle the aggression he could be decent. Much prefer him to Omani 

Just now, b0ndl1ne said:

Nepo played wing back at the beginning of the season and was at fault for a number of goals through ball watching and being out of position.

Maouche is calm and composed, would love to see what he’s like when fully fit. If he could g t around the pitch and handle the aggression he could be decent. Much prefer him to Omani 

Yeah he was a bit weak as a wing back, but playing left back with someone infront of him might give him more structure, I like him either way he’s a good player. 

Maouche does look good just strange we haven’t seen much of him. 

Omrani is actually dreadful, if you look back and just watch him, his positioning is amateur like  

22 minutes ago, robboman said:

4-2

We played some good stuff considering the conditions

Manouche lucky not to see a red card IMO, grabbed their players throat

Looks like a piece of work. Very lucky not to be sent off. Said some very unkind words to the Leicester coach before having the ball thrown in his face. Couple of lunges in too that could have been worse. 

I think Maouche will turn out to be a surprise package for the team. He appears to have some neat skills in his repertoire. 

Davies's penalty didn't seem that bad but he did well again to slot in the rebound...which was probably a harder task than scoring direct from the penalty. :D 

Just de thawing.Well deserved win and must give confidence to the players who all played a part and that includes Holloway who came on for the second half.Thought Wilson, Fane and Davies stood out for me.Glad we have Pringle who takes corners and gets stuck in.

No weak links and a good solid team performance.Pity the crowd was about 1200 .