Leicester match ON

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, daniel said:

To watch in Ipad what do I do? Do I need an app and register for anything? Was going to go, but had a shit day in work and its freezing, so I’ll watch at home if I can.

download Oldham athletic app, maybe have to register on the official site too

4 minutes ago, daniel said:

To watch in Ipad what do I do? Do I need an app and register for anything? Was going to go, but had a shit day in work and its freezing, so I’ll watch at home if I can.

You'll need to download the official EFL Oldham Athletic app.  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/oldham-athletic-official-app/id1256791574?mt=8

You will then have to register an account and near to kick off the game should be available to watch.

3 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Do you not have to be an existing subscriber to ifollow to get it for free though? I thought it’s available to watch in uk as non-subscriber but with a one off charge. May be wrong like. 

Just need an account, not to be subscribed 

The game is available to watch for free on Ifollow providing you have an account registered on the website. 

You wont be able to watch it without logging in. The player is quite rubbish and normally gives up in random moments in the game. To fix this just refresh the screen or log out and then log back in.

Tonights match is free to watch and you can watch it in the UK.

You can also watch Saturday's game for £5  if you create a new account and add your card but just make the billing address from a random address. I used Germany, it doesn't affect any security issues with your bank. I used my Lloyds visa debit for the Charlton game with a german address on the billing address. You will need a VPN to match your billing address so dont choose Zimbabwe or something like that.

You dont need to spend any money on the VPN you can use a bog standard one like Zenmate https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zenmate-vpn-best-cyber-se/fdcgdnkidjaadafnichfpabhfomcebme?hl=en just add it to your Chrome bar and select the country your billing address is with. 

6 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Do you not have to be an existing subscriber to ifollow to get it for free though? I thought it’s available to watch in uk as non-subscriber but with a one off charge. May be wrong like. 

That’s my understanding - if you’re a paid up subscriber for the season it’s included in your subscription if not it’s a fiver. I can’t imagine the EFL letting you watch for cock all 

EDIT - as per below I stand corrected 

Edited by Buckshawlatic

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

The game is available to watch for free on Ifollow providing you have an account registered on the website. 

You wont be able to watch it without logging in. The player is quite rubbish and normally gives up in random moments in the game. To fix this just refresh the screen or log out and then log back in.

You can also watch Saturday's game for £5  if you create a new account and add your card but just make the billing address from a random address. I used Germany, it doesn't affect any security issues with your bank. I used my Lloyds visa debit for the Charlton game with a german address on the billing address. You will need a VPN to match your billing address so dont choose Zimbabwe or something like that.

You dont need to spend any money on the VPN you can use a bog standard one like Zenmate https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zenmate-vpn-best-cyber-se/fdcgdnkidjaadafnichfpabhfomcebme?hl=en just add it to your Chrome bar and select the country your billing address is with. 

I stand corrected - fair enough. 

29 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Thanks!