Sheridan

31 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

My thoughts exactly he knows how to grind results out im hoping he does not produce another rescue act at our expense that would be ironic.

Huge game Saturday.  If he can’t win that then he is in trouble already.  Let’s hope he only manages a draw. 

I think he and us were a really good fit. I just can't see him replicating the same kind of form at Fleetwood, although I do accept they are in a better position now than we were any of the past two seasons.

FWIW, I am absolutely convinced that we would be no lower than where we currently are in the League if we had kept Sheridan...

Shez signed Byrne, Bryan and Doyle but by then his silly over emotive comments after only the third game of the season meant many wouldn’t step up to the plate for him even after a mini 2 1/2 game revival. Gutted it ended that way but with 3 months until the window opened he had to go. 

I think Fleetwood are fucked, there’s no window to help him either they’ve lost bambi on ice to Wigwam and Madden’s his big hope.

i feel we’ve got more up front Davies is due a few, Slapped arse is doing well from the bench, Nazon looks like he has goals in him and hopefully Doyle still knows the route to goal. 

I’d expect us to finish above them...

1 hour ago, oafcprozac said:

Shez signed Byrne, Bryan and Doyle but by then his silly over emotive comments after only the third game of the season meant many wouldn’t step up to the plate for him even after a mini 2 1/2 game revival.

I'd agree that Shez didn't help his position with his interviews but Wellens seems to have been watching him closely...

5 hours ago, OldHallam said:

Surprised at Fleetwoods squad doesnt look a good one for the money the club has. It will be a tough gig. 

Very young and inexperienced. Compared to last season, lost older McLoughlin in the close season and two good players in January window and replacements have been disappointing. They lack a vocal leader on the pitch and their heads go down easily after a conceded goal.

Edited by Fyldelatic