• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Jonsey to OWTB :OWTB1:

Lookers man myself :lookers: ...........Lower :naughty:

Hope you enjoy the Forum :thumb08:

Cheers Exile :exile:

Just a quick message to say Hello to everyone on here.

This looks like a great board and I look forward to contributing.

All the best

Benn

Season ticket holder in Chaddy

Guest oa_exile

Hey Benn :bblue2: , welcome aboard OWTB :OWTB1:

Take your time and ease yourself in , any probs or anything your struggling with give one of us a shout :thumb08:

Cheers Exile :exile:

Hi Ben, got your email last night - you're up and running now. Welcome to OWTB! Don't forget - from around 2:45 today there's a chatroom open for the OWTB Matchday Live! event - Leyton Orient v Latics. Just visit the Matchday Live! forum for more details...

what goes on on that live chat room

Find out! Up-to-date scores and match day chat with Latics fans that aren't going to the game - All in a live chat environment! It's a damn sight better than twenty or so different threads of "YESSSS!!!!" on JKL!

Find out! Up-to-date scores and match day chat with Latics fans that aren't going to the game - All in a live chat environment! It's a damn sight better than twenty or so different threads of "YESSSS!!!!" on JKL!

cheers ill be there. :comeon::OWTB1:

Hi Ben, got your email last night - you're up and running now. Welcome to OWTB! Don't forget - from around 2:45 today there's a chatroom open for the OWTB Matchday Live! event - Leyton Orient v Latics. Just visit the Matchday Live! forum for more details...

Many thanks

Come on you blues :)

Just a quick hello, I'm looking forward to using the board, as sometimes the 'puter is the only link with the latics world.

Dad of 3 aged 5,3 and 10 months. As any one with kids knows, I am completely skint.

Still I get to BP when I can.

Cheers

Ponte

hi mate, i know what you mean about the kid thing iv got a 3year old and a 1 year old. i can only get to the od game. take my 3year old with me most of the time.

How does your 3 year old do at the game?

I've been thinking of taking my eldest but she gets bored very quickly.

Cheers

Welcome matey.

Have a look around if your unsure of anything have a practice here in the welcome area, and if you're needing any help let someone know through the PM system (click on a person's name and then the PM button!)

Ack

Heyup, GlossopLatic - welcome to the forums. Would you care to fill in a little on line form?

Name?

Occupation?

Location?

How Long Supporting the Tics?

Favourite Game (not the obvious one!)?

All Time Greatest Player?

Favourite Current Member?

Where will we finish?

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

And Finally, You became a millionaire, Oldham were available to purchase, what would you do to make our club Secure for the future?

Cheers Glossop,

Rummy.

Just a quick hello, I'm looking forward to using the board, as sometimes the 'puter is the only link with the latics world.

Dad of 3 aged 5,3 and 10 months. As any one with kids knows, I am completely skint.

Still I get to BP when I can.

Cheers

Ponte

Hi Ponte. I've got 3 boys ages 7, 5 and 3. The 7 year old loves going to games (as does the 3 year old) but the middle one is a nightmare! I think you just have to try them and see how they get on. Chaddy is a great distraction and just make sure you fill your pockets with toys; sweets and other bribes!

If ever you need a lift, let me know as I travel down from Darlington and so will be passing your place.