Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Lisa to OWTB :OWTB1:

Take you time to get used to the Forum , any probs let Admin or a Mod know :chubb:

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

Cheers Exile :exile:

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Paul to OWTB :OWTB1:

Take you time to get used to the Forum , any probs let Admin or a Mod know :chubb:

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Ted to OWTB :OWTB1:

Name? Pete

Location? Bristol

How Long Supporting the Tics? Over 55 years

Best away match you've been to? West Ham Utd in League Cup when Carlo Corazzin scored the only goal

All Time Greatest Player? Err, Alan Groves? David Best? Bobby Johnstone? Rick Holden? Andy Ritchie? Alan Williams? So many and all different players. Each the greatest at their time. Modern day, probably David Eyres.

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Bristol City - thank God they're out of the way for one season - until we join them in the Championship for 2008/9

After religeously visiting the OAFC site every day, this is the first time I've been aware of OWTB. Will I ever be forgiven?

Guest sheridans_world

BigFinLatic will be pleased, i think you make it three latics Exiles from the south-west now!

Edited by sheridans_world

BigFinLatic will be pleased, i think you make it three latics Exiles from the south-west now!

Welcome Pete, OWTB has been here since the turn of the yer so there are still quite a few who are unaware of us!

But times they are a changing!

Any probs, contact a mod or admin and we will help as much as possible.

Welcome Pete.

That's 3 Members in Bristol now. Yourself; BigFinLatic and Downender. One of the great things about this Messageboard is meeting up with like-minded Latics fans in your area and sharing stories; lifts to games etc.

It may have taken you a while to find the place but your life will never be the same!

You sound like you may be older than Diego_Sideburns as well! :o

Even though we all know you Ross, we still need you to complete the validation process!

Name?

Location?

How Long Supporting the Tics?

Best away match you've been to?

All Time Greatest Player?

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Even though we all know you Ross, we still need you to complete the validation process!

Name?

Location?

How Long Supporting the Tics?

All Time Greatest Player?

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Ahhh! I see, No worries, will do this now.

And Leeslover.....lol, behave....You got your funny little ways too.....I've got the photos from Brighton :wink:

Name? Ross C

Location? Tameside

How Long Supporting the Tics? 20 yrs

Can I have a league one and cup one? Ok, have to chose West Ham Vs Latics in 2002/2003 League Cup. Won 1-0 thanks to Carlo!

All Time Greatest Player? Andy Ritchie

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Sooooo many! Probably just leave it a the the dirty red scum from Old Trafford. Ok, some say we're not direct rivals, but they're the team I despise the most, so are a rival in my eyes :-)

Your in Ross

make sure you have a look at the rules and regs, as you know we are a little stricter than on JK, but we do it for a reason.

Take you time to get used to the Forum , any probs let Admin or a Mod know

Beardy

Guest oa_exile

Hey Up BB ! Welcome to The Darkside at last :grin: , look forward to some decent banter from you in due course ^_^

Anything i can help you with give us a shout

Cheers for the offer of help there fellas. It's not that hard to get about, by looks of it. Posted on Digitalspy forums before and layout is fairly similar. Possibly be more of a voyuer on here, but we'll see. Hope you're all having a cracking summer!

Cheers for the offer of help there fellas. It's not that hard to get about, by looks of it. Posted on Digitalspy forums before and layout is fairly similar. Possibly be more of a voyuer on here, but we'll see. Hope you're all having a cracking summer!

Welcome along, Ross.

Possibly be more of a voyuer on here, but we'll see. Hope you're all having a cracking summer!

"voyeur" - is that different from 'stalker' - we already have one of those - Exile! :grin:

Welcome Ross - are you any good at photo quiizes? How's Chris Hall getting on with the Tameside boys?

It's actually 3 in Bristol - and we all live within a couple of miles of each other. Latics fans are taking over the South West - this is just the start.