Nik Litwinenko-Jones

Occupation?

Marketing

Location?

Lookers @ Latics, Helmshore @ Home

How Long Supporting the Tics?

20 years

Favourite Game (not the obvious one!)?

Not really got one, but I'll go with doing ManUre 1-0.

All Time Greatest Player?

Stitch or Tommy Tommy

Favourite Current Member?

Will Haining

Where will we finish?

2nd

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Rivals need to be able to compete

And Finally, You became a millionaire, Oldham were available to purchase, what would you do to make our club Secure for the future?

Firstly get Wilson out. Secondly, subsidise the loss on reduced admission (£15 and £8 ) until we get promoted, then pop them up to the current level. Make matchdays an experience not just 90 minutes. Advertise and actually televise the big Sky matches that punters can watch before ko (I guess this is more for us Lookers folk). Granted aspects of the above have been weaved in to an extent so fair play. The first bit's been done but now he's back like the littlest hobo! WOOF!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

transfer ownership to the trust, but only after assembling a Trust Board consisting of a board more representitive of 'normal' Laticsfans (Daz, Dave and Derek excepted)

No offence to past, current or future members of the Trust, but given the experiences of several other clubs that is absolutely the last thing I'd do! :shock:

Stevie,

I don't think we have spoken before, but I am within a mile of you on Lochend Road... quite spooky really! Would be great to meet up at some point maybe and talk 'tics etc, I won't bother with the Hearts chat as I am more of a Hibs fan (okay, okay lets keep it Latics shall we) Great to know of another Latics fan in Scotland.

Cheers

Stevie,

I don't think we have spoken before, but I am within a mile of you on Lochend Road... quite spooky really! Would be great to meet up at some point maybe and talk 'tics etc, I won't bother with the Hearts chat as I am more of a Hibs fan (okay, okay lets keep it Latics shall we) Great to know of another Latics fan in Scotland.

Cheers

Unbelievable mate, i stay off Lochend Road!

Was driving down Lochend Road one day with a mate and as we appraoched the bottom a guy was walking up with blue shirt on (Hibs were playing Cardiff later that day) as we drove past my mate I just looked at each other and said at the same time "that guy had a f**king Latics top on!" - that must have been you bud!!!

Small small world! Defo catch up sometime mate....stunned there is another Latics fan in Lochend!!!!

Name?

- Can I come back to that one?

Occupation?

- Retired Pit Pony

Location?

- Cumbria

How Long Supporting the Tics?

Favourite Game (not the obvious one!)?

- Peek-a-boo. I just kills me, you never know what's gonna happen next.

All Time Greatest Player?

- For skill level and entertainment value: Alan Groves and Simon Stainrod

- But for greatness and overall loyalty to the cause, Ooooh Roger Palmer.

Favourite Current Member?

- Eardley

Where will we finish?

- 3rd. Then lose in the play-off final to a disputed late winner.

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

- In the 80's was Bolton, 90's was City, not sure now as all our closest neighbours are in different Divisions to us, but probably Yeovil because you should stop drinking cider after the age of 17.

And Finally, You became a millionaire, Oldham were available to purchase, what would you do to make our club Secure for the future?

Re-upholster all the seats in pastel coloured satin and perhaps have a water feature at one end of the Lookers Paddock. Run free match day buses from every town north of Chalfonts St Giles, except Todmorden. Re-lay the pitch before every goal kick. Ban anyone who requires a scoreboard to keep tally on the score. Make it compulsory to speak in the accent of a pirate within 100yd of BP on match days. Free admission for the people with the biggest ears and hairiest eyebrows.

Name? Ryan

Occupation? Call centre supervisor

Location? Rochdale

How Long Supporting the Tics? 17 years

Favourite Game: City 1 Latics 2 (1999)

All Time Greatest Player? Rick Holden

Favourite Current Member? Chris Taylor

Where will we finish? 8th

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Everyone

And Finally, You became a millionaire, Oldham were available to purchase, what would you do to make our club Secure for the future? Get rid of that arsehole who sits near me.

When did you move to Norden Ryan?

So that's one less of us around Castleton/Sudden way then. :(

about six weeks ago. i live near the bp garage. where abouts are you?

about six weeks ago. i live near the bp garage. where abouts are you?

On Marland. Just around the corner from Springfield Park. There's still a fair few Latics around these parts though. One being a lad who works in the bookies on Sudden. Be it, he never goes - apart from Tuesday night games.

My Uncle lives near that BP Garage in Norden.

Name? Sean

Occupation? Photographer

Location? O L D H A M

How Long Supporting the Tics? Since my dad took me to my first game in 1981

Favourite Game (not the obvious one!)? v Southampton away - the 2-2 thriller when Benali helped in Ritchies shot - best trip home on a coach from the South coast ever :D

All Time Greatest Player? Mike Milligan

Favourite Current Member? Stefan Stam/Paul Warne/Richie Wellens

Where will we finish? Top

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? This season Forest - of all time i hate Man Utd with a passion

And Finally, You became a millionaire, Oldham were available to purchase, what would you do to make our club Secure for the future? I will cross that bridge when i come to it

Guest scarlet

Hi, I'm Scarlet (real name Elizabeth McGovern)

19 yrs old.

Live in Scotland.

Friend of Jet (Deena) - she introduced me to this board.

Latics fan - used to go when I lived in Oldham, been back up here for just over 4 years.

Never get down to see them, :angry: hope to move back to the Northwest in near future.