Club response to Trust letter

7 hours ago, League one forever said:

Personally, I really feel for Andy B.

FWIW. If your reading mate, stay off here.

When you get information that you think needs wider attention. Invite anyone that wants to know to a meeting. Not a trust meeting- a fans meeting.  (Like the recent gathering at the north stand) You’ll find very few who love holding you to account on here will turn up. Which says everything. 

I’ll be completely honest. The situation at the club saddens me. An I won’t go in the current climate. But equally I don’t care enough to attend meetings. Or to put anywhere near the effort in that Andy and others do. Therefore, while I don’t always agree with their every decision. I wouldn’t dream of holding you to account in the way some do on here, while themselves doing fuck all. 

To the posters on here. (You know who you are)  Have a long look at yourselves. A lot of you should be ashamed. Your happy to post repeated replies to him, but you offer fuck all. No actual help, or even moral support. All you do is sniping, bitching, and offering your pearls of wisdom. From the comfort of armchair. 

Andy. Keep yourself to yourself, and from me personally I admire your passion and willingness to confront things whilst keeping a dignity and professionalism.

Top man. 

So the trust should only represent and listen to fans who agree with every step they take and word they speak.  Questions aren’t allowed?  Constructive criticism isn’t allowed?  Are we in China?

I doubt the Trust want to follow that path actually and your post just comes over a bit virtuous. They will be interested in the views of all fans. 

It might not be fair always, but if you put yourself up for a position like this then you have to accept opinions on actions. 

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

So the trust should only represent and listen to fans who agree with every step they take and word they speak.  Questions aren’t allowed?  Constructive criticism isn’t allowed?  Are we in China?

I doubt the Trust want to follow that path actually and your post just comes over a bit virtuous. They will be interested in the views of all fans. 

It might not be fair always, but if you put yourself up for a position like this then you have to accept opinions on actions. 

You make me giggle sometimes kowenicki when posters don't absolutely agree with your opinion, which of course you're entitled to do

For me, the Trust are rightly trying to improve communications with Mr Lemsagam and hopefully they can build a relationship that will benefit him and our Club

Personally I was not in favour of the Trust letter asking the 10-12 specific questions in the public domain and would very much prefer a Trust representative to ask those questions 'face to face' and report back to the fans accordingly.

The Trust simply cannot keep asking the Owner every single question posed by every single supporter, that would be like an online interrogation

He owns the Club, loses £thousands on a weekly basis and I would suggest needs help. If he can open up a little is another matter

10 hours ago, League one forever said:

Personally, I really feel for Andy B.

FWIW. If your reading mate, stay off here.

When you get information that you think needs wider attention. Invite anyone that wants to know to a meeting. Not a trust meeting- a fans meeting.  (Like the recent gathering at the north stand) You’ll find very few who love holding you to account on here will turn up. Which says everything. 

I’ll be completely honest. The situation at the club saddens me. An I won’t go in the current climate. But equally I don’t care enough to attend meetings. Or to put anywhere near the effort in that Andy and others do. Therefore, while I don’t always agree with their every decision. I wouldn’t dream of holding you to account in the way some do on here, while themselves doing fuck all. 

To the posters on here. (You know who you are)  Have a long look at yourselves. A lot of you should be ashamed. Your happy to post repeated replies to him, but you offer fuck all. No actual help, or even moral support. All you do is sniping, bitching, and offering your pearls of wisdom. From the comfort of armchair. 

Andy. Keep yourself to yourself, and from me personally I admire your passion and willingness to confront things whilst keeping a dignity and professionalism.

Top man. 

I know this is well intentioned but I'm not convinced it's the best advice.  If you think the Trust will get the respect of the fans by refusing to share anything on OWTB and by only making information available to those who can/will attend meetings, I think you're way off the mark.  Being involved with the Trust, by its very nature, surely has to involve interaction with fans/members via various forms of media.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tGWB said:

You make me giggle sometimes kowenicki when posters don't absolutely agree with your opinion, which of course you're entitled to do

For me, the Trust are rightly trying to improve communications with Mr Lemsagam and hopefully they can build a relationship that will benefit him and our Club

Personally I was not in favour of the Trust letter asking the 10-12 specific questions in the public domain and would very much prefer a Trust representative to ask those questions 'face to face' and report back to the fans accordingly.

The Trust simply cannot keep asking the Owner every single question posed by every single supporter, that would be like an online interrogation

He owns the Club, loses £thousands on a weekly basis and I would suggest needs help. If he can open up a little is another matter

I’m confused. I think we agree 100%

45 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Let's get this right..... the Chron - the official mouthpiece of Mr. Lemsagam - reported on 21st March, that Orion Coaches had been appointed until the end of the season.... and they "hoped to have a long lasting relationship"....

https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/157/latics/126797/oldham-athletic-dismiss-claims-of-a-lack-of-coaches-and-owner-interference

.....so what's happened in the last month that changes this? Don't tell me we haven't paid their invoices as well as Swans Travel's?

Orion Coaches Limited

Edited by lookersstandandy

2 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Let's get this right..... the Chron - the official mouthpiece of Mr. Lemsagam - reported on 21st March, that Orion Coaches had been appointed until the end of the season....

https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/157/latics/126797/oldham-athletic-dismiss-claims-of-a-lack-of-coaches-and-owner-interference

.....so what's happened in the last month that changes this? Don't tell me we haven't paid their invoices as well as Swans Travel's?

They went to all that trouble of typing that letter, only to lose the business. Interesting.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

They went to all that trouble of typing that letter, only to lose the business. Interesting.

Incredible innit? Lose the business or resign the account?

Now, it's conceivable Mr. Lemsagam thought it better for his precious stars to travel in more comfort than Orion Coaches could offer between now and the end of the season..... but - if this is the case - then it only adds credence to the argument that Orion were appointed in haste, because Swans had fooked us off for not paying invoices.

Either way, Mr. Lemsagam comes out of this looking like a dick. Again.

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Bit knee jerk to leap to that conclusion in about 60 seconds to be honest. 

Calm down a bit. 

Go on then, fill this in...

1. They've binned us off - like Swans did - cos of unpaid invoices.

2. We've binned them off - cos they're not up to it, which evidently means they were appointed in haste, which means the assumption Swans binned us off is true.

3. ?????

7 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Not sure I said that. I just said calm down.

.....but they do look more comfy. 😁

You're trying to stop people commenting on it in your usual way, when it absolutely stinks. So go on, let's hear your spin on it.

41 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Let's get this right..... the Chron - the official mouthpiece of Mr. Lemsagam - reported on 21st March, that Orion Coaches had been appointed until the end of the season.... and they "hoped to have a long lasting relationship"....

Orion Coaches Limited

All supposition but looks like:

• club fails to pay invoices on time and, as a result, Orion decides not to provide transport for Bury;
  • club plays hell and tells them that if they want payment/to keep the business they need to write the above letter;
  • Orion provides the letter and club makes overdue payments (maybe);
  • Club immediately bins Orion for having upset the man who must not be upset.

1 minute ago, jorvik_latic said:

You're trying to stop people commenting on it in your usual way, when it absolutely stinks. So go on, let's hear your spin on it.

Ha. I fucking posted it!  I have no spin, I don’t even have an opinion. I posted it because it was curious. Calm down dear.

8 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

All supposition but looks like:

• club fails to pay invoices on time and, as a result, Swan Travel Orion decides not to provide transport for Bury;
  • Club forced to use Orion Coach Travel. Tiny org.
  • club tells them that if they want payment/to keep the business they need to write the above letter;
  • Orion provides the letter
  • Club go elsewhere as Orion are so small cannot cope if driver off sick etc

Not quite, as Orion stepped in. Not that it si much better
But they are a 2 coach operation, part of a Motorway Breakdown company.

More like above

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.4653204,-2.2063263,3a,75y,92.78h,87.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sR0J_KKjLplvgcjK2yHp1ig!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

This is Orion.Note minbuses to right parked in road as not enough space.

I'm willing to bet some money he has had to back down and shell out more money that the Swans deal.

Edited by singe
  • Like 1

Just now, singe said:

Not quite, as Orion stepped in. Not that it si much better
But they are a 2 coach operation, part of a Motorway Breakdown company.

More like above

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.4653204,-2.2063263,3a,75y,92.78h,87.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sR0J_KKjLplvgcjK2yHp1ig!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

This is Orion.Note minbuses to right parked in road as not enough space.

Ah, okay.  Clearly missed some of the context.  Cheers.

• Like 1

This is the sort of conversation I want to Trust to have with Mr. Lemsagam. I don't want it published. I don't want him publicly humiliated. I do want him to understand that we're not fools, will not be treated like fools and he accepts his governance falls way below the standard his paying customers expect. Buck your ideas up Marco.

• Like 1