Club response to Trust letter

3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

If only I loved the club enough to get worked up over a fucking bus !! Jesus Christ, some on here need to know every little detail of everything. Can anyone tell me when AL had his morning shit ? 

He’s not had it yet, we’re on stop supply with Andrex

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

If only I loved the club enough to get worked up over a fucking bus !! Jesus Christ, some on here need to know every little detail of everything. Can anyone tell me when AL had his morning shit ? 

Aye, that's the only problem anyone has highlighted since he took over.

All is well at Marco Park.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Do you not see that all of these 'fucking bus', 'fucking pension', 'fucking shit player/staff member we didn't want anyway', fucking little gas bill' issues add up to a 'fucking big problem'?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, singe said:

Aye, that's the only problem anyone has highlighted since he took over.

All is well at Marco Park.

Not saying there is no issues. But every little tiny thing is not crucial knowledge that the fans must be party to. It’s as if people are actively trawling the web to find negatives. 

And before I’m labelled a Lemsagem bummer boy. I’m far from his biggest fan. 

It’s pathetic the lengths some will go to though. And very boring too. 

Makes me wonder if some have much of a life away from Latics. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Do you not see that all of these 'fucking bus', 'fucking pension', 'fucking shit player/staff member we didn't want anyway', fucking little gas bill' issues add up to a 'fucking big problem'?

They do.  Which everyone knows. Literally everyone.

Some posters getting a hard on at every new little rumour or potential misdemeanour is a bit tedious (and tragic)

Edited by kowenicki
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Not interested in buses or gas bills.  Pensions are not my problem. The club has been run poorly before due to shit staff. I’d like to see better ones employed. Granted this doesn’t seem to have happened much though. Billy seems a decent lad mind. Now onto the shit players   They are not significantly shitter than the ones I’ve become accustomed to watching for fucking years either. I’d like to see an improvement there obviously. I only care about that really. Each to their own though. You lot crack on whinging about everything and anything. 

12 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Not saying there is no issues. But every little tiny thing is not crucial knowledge that the fans must be party to. It’s as if people are actively trawling the web to find negatives. 

And before I’m labelled a Lemsagem bummer boy. I’m far from his biggest fan. 

It’s pathetic the lengths some will go to though. And very boring too. 

Makes me wonder if some have much of a life away from Latics. 

We may now have a cheaper arrangement than with Swans, and that's great if we have. Finally.

Note only till the end of the season though. 3 games.

THE CLUB MADE THE FANFARE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Edited by singe

3 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

This is the sort of conversation I want to Trust to have with Mr. Lemsagam. I don't want it published. I don't want him publicly humiliated. I do want him to understand that we're not fools, will not be treated like fools and he accepts his governance falls way below the standard his paying customers expect. Buck your ideas up Marco.

This is where I'm at. The drips and draps all add up to a serious problem and it is often easier to take those little problems as a collective to one meeting to highlight the potentially serious overall problem. 

In my view there is little point in having that meeting before the end of the season, which is, in almost all certainty, 2 weeks hence. Also actually saving it until after the season is a lot less likely to affect the on-the-pitch results, plus allows more time to add more minor problems to the stack highlighting the overall problem. 

• Like 2

I had an interesting chat today with my sisters husband who is Chairman of a non league club, I won't say who with, sorry.

He has never had anything good to say about our Chairman and his ways of running a football club and management of people. Today he told me he had meeting with a former director of ours this week and after they concluded their business they discussed Latics. The ex director told my Bro-in law that AL's brother Mo is a big problem within the club, not a nice guy and and he is more or less running the club as AL is often out of the country, Mo spends most of his time here.

He say's AL is a nicer fella than Mo ( I have spent one occasion in his company and I agree, Mo is quite aloof )

I know this isn't anything ground breaking but I find it interesting, maybe AL's problem is his own Brother, maybe AL doesn't interfere but his Brother does.

AL should be stronger and control his brother if this is the case.

This may be interesting,  it may not but i thought i'd put it out there.

Edited by maximus1267

15 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

I had an interesting chat today with my sisters husband who is Chairman of a non league club, I won't say who with, sorry.

He has never had anything good to say about our Chairman and his ways of running a football club and management of people. Today he told me he had meeting with a former director of ours this week and after they concluded their business they discussed Latics. The ex director told my Bro-in law that AL's brother Mo is a big problem within the club, not a nice guy and and he is more or less running the club as AL is often out of the country, Mo spends most of his time here.

He say's AL is a nicer fella than Mo ( I have spent one occasion in his company and I agree, Mo is quite aloof )

I know this isn't anything ground breaking but I find it interesting, maybe AL's problem is his own Brother, maybe AL doesn't interfere but his Brother does.

AL should be stronger and control his brother if this is the case.

This may be interesting,  it may not but i thought i'd put it out there.

Problem is it’s the managers saying hes the problem not hisbrother. Admittedly Marco doesn’t look like the type to  challenge people face to face  

Edited by latics22

19 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Problem is it’s the managers saying hes the problem not hisbrother. Admittedly Marco doesn’t look like the type to  challenge people face to face  

Have they actually come out and said that though, or is it that we’ve just assumed it was Marco causing the problems?

30 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Its ALs club, he needs to reign "our kid" in then, because brother or not the buck stops with AL when things start coming apart, which it seems they are

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

Didn't seem to have a problem squaring up to FB in the changing room after the home game against Exeter!