Crowds approved to return in full!

23 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Here's an example.

5.3" bloke weighing 23 stone told he may want to think about how his lifestyle is affecting his health:

'F*ck off you b!tch.  It's your job to make me better'

"Bread and water" would obviously do him a lot of good !

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/10/2021 at 8:18 PM, Bobledgersheart said:

It's beyond belief that NHS employees get any abuse whatsoever but I suppose it's a by-product of the 80's "cash is king" society when lots of people became more greedy and less respectful and considerate to their public servants.

I've thought about this a litte, and I reckon there's been a large upturn recently in what people think they can get away with saying in public, it's like they've got some courage and confidence from somewhere to be as nasty as possible...

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I've thought about this a litte, and I reckon there's been a large upturn recently in what people think they can get away with saying in public, it's like they've got some courage and confidence from somewhere to be as nasty as possible...

I believe that it’s one symptom of the ‘Entitlement Society’ that seems to be prevalent nowadays.

“its my right to do what I want, after all it’s a free society.”

“No-one is going to tell me what to do”

and so on...

Social media allows and even encourages everyone to have an opinion on everything. It also offers the perpetrators of abusive and vile attacks on individuals a chance to express themselves anonymously without any fear of recrimination.

Hopefully the ‘Online Safety Bill’ will soon become law and start to address this specific issue.

The freedom to be who are has never been greater and equal opportunities should be part of a forward looking society. 

However there are, and always will be, those who do not respect others and go beyond what is acceptable. Government must take the lead in dealing with this.

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

I believe that it’s one symptom of the ‘Entitlement Society’ that seems to be prevalent nowadays.

“its my right to do what I want, after all it’s a free society.”

“No-one is going to tell me what to do”

and so on...

Social media allows and even encourages everyone to have an opinion on everything. It also offers the perpetrators of abusive and vile attacks on individuals a chance to express themselves anonymously without any fear of recrimination.

Hopefully the ‘Online Safety Bill’ will soon become law and start to address this specific issue.

The freedom to be who are has never been greater and equal opportunities should be part of a forward looking society. 

However there are, and always will be, those who do not respect others and go beyond what is acceptable. Government must take the lead in dealing with this.

Would that be the current "do as I say, not do as I do" government. 

Archived