Who's in charge?

59 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

With AL away and appearing disinterested, just who is making the the decisions at the club. Name the person responsible for the ludicrous Luetwiler situation for example?

1.  Who are you asking?

2. Everyone already knows - The CEO is one and that’s what he’s paid for and supported by the esteemed Sporting Director 

13 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

1.  Who are you asking?

2. Everyone already knows - The CEO is one and that’s what he’s paid for and supported by the esteemed Sporting Director 

So which one is responsible for the Luetwiler debacle?

We hear stories of how much the players are on, what are the CEO and the SD taking home I wonder?

4 hours ago, BP1960 said:

With AL away and appearing disinterested, just who is making the the decisions at the club. Name the person responsible for the ludicrous Luetwiler situation for example?

Why is AL disinterested? How do you know he is not in charge and making decisions?

21 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Al and ML run the show and make the decisions very clearly 

Don’t bother - he posted this (self answering) thread before he had Cameron Burgess signing for Ipswich to bore us all to tears with 

Later it will be “442 for beginners” and “Why clipboards are ruining the modern game”

5 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Don’t bother - he posted this (self answering) thread before he had Cameron Burgess signing for Ipswich to bore us all to tears with 

Later it will be “442 for beginners” and “Why clipboards are ruining the modern game”

You hate seeing  someone right, I really feel sorry for you and the bitterness in your posts.

Another one you can't have a constructive argument with so blocked.

25 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

You hate seeing  someone right, I really feel sorry for you and the bitterness in your posts.

You won’t see it but pigs will fly before you’re right about anything - especially your bloody player recommendations

And the day I need you feeling sorry for me will never come

21 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

What have you been right about? Certainly not 442 being the only formation you can with with. 

Not seen a single scientific study you have posted showing the use of clipboards negatively affecting PPG ratios.

Not one single peer reviewed argument showing that hoof ball increases goals scored columns positively. 

If you've got questions, email Karl Evans. Unless you are also of the opinion the Internet is too modern, and the work of the devil, in which case log off here and stop repeating yourself

9 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

That wasn’t funny the first 1,000 times you used it - but you can actually 

+7 495 606 36 02

Karl Evans has also responded to every email I have ever sent 

Actually gave that a bell. Cost me about 20p to hear some waiting music and a russian woman start speaking. Think I might be on the next hit list. 

10 hours ago, GKing521 said:

Actually gave that a bell. Cost me about 20p to hear some waiting music and a russian woman start speaking. Think I might be on the next hit list. 

Or Putin might buy Latics?🙂

Archived