MATCH: vs Scunthorpe United (H) 26/12/21

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/27/2021 at 5:04 PM, Chaddyexile84 said:

Keep checking in here mate - it keeps your misery up!

Seriously it’s so sad to see what we have become 

take care pal 

I have tried not to follow but Latics are too much in my heart. For first time in ages (and then only when had no access to info) for last two matches I read no build up and only looked out for score when both had finished (looks like might not have missed much!) Can't do it though. I'll be supporting the team for the rest of my life but not the club. Time to check back what's been happening. You're right Chaddy it keeps misery up, but we should all be used to it by now. Let's hope we have some better news in terms of new owners this year (and not too long into it)

• Matt unfeatured this topic
5 hours ago, petera1 said:

I have tried not to follow but Latics are too much in my heart. For first time in ages (and then only when had no access to info) for last two matches I read no build up and only looked out for score when both had finished (looks like might not have missed much!) Can't do it though. I'll be supporting the team for the rest of my life but not the club. Time to check back what's been happening. You're right Chaddy it keeps misery up, but we should all be used to it by now. Let's hope we have some better news in terms of new owners this year (and not too long into it)

Good 👍🏻

l was going to have a pop say sumat about abandoning us in our time of need, but l decided that if you wish to walk away now when we need you most then that would have been entirely your right so l didnt say such emotive things.

Not that this a veiled dig at the others who think its somehow acceptable to come on here and say stuff like 'l dont even support Latics anymore l support bromwell academical mechanics FC and its great l dont even miss Latics or even care and l can sip a cold pint outside in December whilst l watch.'

Theyre just cunts those that wud say sumat like that. Never fall over near them or show them a peice of your back cos theyll stab it. 

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Good 👍🏻

l was going to have a pop say sumat about abandoning us in our time of need, but l decided that if you wish to walk away now when we need you most then that would have been entirely your right so l didnt say such emotive things.

Not that this a veiled dig at the others who think its somehow acceptable to come on here and say stuff like 'l dont even support Latics anymore l support bromwell academical mechanics FC and its great l dont even miss Latics or even care and l can sip a cold pint outside in December whilst l watch.'

Theyre just cunts those that wud say sumat like that. Never fall over near them or show them a peice of your back cos theyll stab it. 

You are completely confusing people who go to watch a non league club with those who don't care. I was watching Isthmian league North yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Does it mean I don't care about Latics? Does it f##k. Am I likely to make a 400+ mile round trip to Hartlepool or indeed Boundary Park to watch the dross on offer? Am I f##k. 

Archived