MATCH: vs Scunthorpe United (H) 26/12/21

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

My point was more that some are yo yo clubs but still have that joy every other year - my mate was a Burnley fan he actually got bored when they settled in the Premier League 🤣

We have had absolutely nothing 

Sometimes I'm glad I'm getting on - at least I have seen three promotions

2 hours ago, rossy52 said:

ok top trumps 

workington away i think reg blore scored lost 3-1 and got chased around workington station by their ultras !!😂 from maryport !!!

The Workington goalkeeper back then John Burridge was probably the most agile I've ever seen.

7 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Just had a report from NASA that the new James Webb space telescope has failed to find any of last Saturdays Jack Stobbs  attempted crosses.

Rick Holden could teach him a thing or two.

He is truly awful BP…like several of our squad, he should be nowhere near this level!

37 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

He is truly awful BP…like several of our squad, he should be nowhere near this level!

Youd have thought at least one of our esteemed coaching staff would teach him how to cross a ball, after all he's been here since the start of the season.

6 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Youd have thought at least one of our esteemed coaching staff would teach him how to cross a ball, after all he's been here since the start of the season.

6 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I could spend months on a training ground but no coach couddl get me to play at professional level.

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I could spend months on a training ground but no coach couddl get me to play at professional level.

We are talking about a professional footballer here and I think even you could avoid sending crosses into outer space 

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Just had a report from NASA that the new James Webb space telescope has failed to find any of last Saturdays Jack Stobbs  attempted crosses.

Rick Holden could teach him a thing or two.

They are looking in the wrong place BP.   A couple of them went through Leyburn yesterday, one of them just missed the clock tower of St Mathews church. 

And yes, Rick Holden was the master of crossing the ball.   Oh for those days back again.   Alas :bored:

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

We are talking about a professional footballer here and I think even you could avoid sending crosses into outer space 

Stobbs for me is a 'last 20 minutes' player - cause a bit against tired legs - never a starter....

5 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

They are looking in the wrong place BP.   A couple of them went through Leyburn yesterday, one of them just missed the clock tower of St Mathews church. 

And yes, Rick Holden was the master of crossing the ball.   Oh for those days back again.   Alas :bored:

Well maybe he was looking for a striker . Because he isnt  going to find one in the box . See Adams didnt put in as many either on Saturday as recent games. We just dont attack crosses like we should or commit numbers when we are on the front foot . Part of Stobbs problem maybe he had nobody to aim at , although admittedly some of them were a bit poor. If you are going to put in a poor cross at least hit it with venom towards goal as Couto did.

1 hour ago, penrhyn said:

Well maybe he was looking for a striker . Because he isnt  going to find one in the box 

Well he certainly ain’t going to find one on Broadway which was where the best of his efforts were headed on Sunday  

He is awful and has a haircut that a medieval monk would be embarrassed of 

Archived