Bradford City All Ticket

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, disjointed said:

Flynn has only just took over at Walsall, he didn't last long did he. 

31 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Flynn…….where have you got that from?

7 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Some cross-purposes going n.  Flynn recently appointed at Walsall

Apologies.....it's too early in the morning in my world !!  🤪

He was a good young centre-back, Micky Flynn. I remember Bastard Baird spat at him when we played Leeds at Elland Road. Waited until he had the opportunity to reply, which he did by kicking him in the head as the ball dropped from a corner.

Sorry, is this a different Flynn....?

22 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

He was a good young centre-back, Micky Flynn. I remember Bastard Baird spat at him when we played Leeds at Elland Road. Waited until he had the opportunity to reply, which he did by kicking him in the head as the ball dropped from a corner.

I remember that, it was waiting for a corner to be taken I think. I was on holiday around that time and met a lad who'd played for QPR. He said Baird was the most horrible player he'd come across. I appreciate your alliteration, but cunt Baird is more appropriate. 

36 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Different one, the lad that played for us works at Rochdale now I think, and can often been seen round the watering holes of Royton. 

Archived