Bradford City All Ticket

7 hours ago, Chris15Arm said:

Coz it kicked off at Dale with them, and police will need to know numbers. Feel sorry for people who don't look at social media and message boards etc. There's going to be so many turned away

As a fairly computer literate bloke, I have no problem keeping up with the latest Latics news. I would imagine that the few who don’t use social media would at least get the Oldham Times for their updates? 
Can anyone tell me if the paper is a free one and delivered to homes in the oldham area - if so what day?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

As a fairly computer literate bloke, I have no problem keeping up with the latest Latics news. I would imagine that the few who don’t use social media would at least get the Oldham Times for their updates? 
Can anyone tell me if the paper is a free one and delivered to homes in the oldham area - if so what day?

Anyone?

Tbh they are better off moving both ticket sales and the merchandise side of the club online or taking sales over the phone. the only time the ticket office or the club shop should be open is on match days its far more efficient for them to do it that way.

Onto Bradford they are a curious side as they continue to underachieve compared to the size of their support Derek Adams should have been a good fit too to get out of this league but alas they continue to toil.

Any Bradford fan reading that might think it's abit pot calling the kettle black an Oldham fan accusing Bradford of underachieving, but our problems are alot more obvious Bradford are much more geared towards a promotion push than we are its harder to understand really.

51 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I reckon the all ticket ruling combined with the weather forecast will knock about 25% off the attendance we could normally have expected.

Don’t think it will match the crowd against Rochdale by some distance!

I agree, it's just bloody stupid. This has been done many times before, and it always knocks thousands off the gate.

42 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I reckon the all ticket ruling combined with the weather forecast will knock about 25% off the attendance we could normally have expected.

Don’t think it will match the crowd against Rochdale by some distance!

According to the Bradford official website we have given them 2,500 (*) tickets for the game this weekend - of which they have currently sold 1,500.

*coincidentally they took just over 2.5k to Rochdale recently 

As of yesterday, Latics have sold 1,500 tickets in addition to the season ticket holders (2,800 ish I believe).

If Bradford announce a new manager Thursday /Friday then they may sell their allocation. We should hopefully shift another 500 or so which would mean an attendance of any number between 6,500 and 7,300.

Against Rochdale at home we had a crowd of 8,199 with 2,014 away fans.

Just now, deyres42 said:

Won't be on anyway, Chaddy roof will have blown off before Saturday.

I plan to travel up from Oxfordshire on Saturday morning with two other Latics fans - I sincerely hope that any pitch inspection is carried out on Friday to save me an unnecessary journey.
🙏 

8 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I plan to travel up from Oxfordshire on Saturday morning with two other Latics fans - I sincerely hope that any pitch inspection is carried out on Friday to save me an unnecessary journey.
🙏 

Absolutely no place for common sense posts like that where club admin is concerned. Pull yourself together man!

12 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

🙏 

It’ll be 1:15 despite the pitch looking like Oldham baths on Friday night 👍

On 2/15/2022 at 2:31 PM, TheBigDog said:

@TheBigDog The Oldham Times is now published Monday to Saturday. I think it cost 70p. My brother used to have it delivered when it was weekly.

4 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Not a chance this is on. Extra week for everyone to get fully fit once again... going to be a heavy schedule in March/April

Have Bradford appointed a new manager yet? Could be a good time to play them if they haven't. Plus we are on a roll, make the most of the togetherness. 

Archived