Unsworth

40 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Winning promotion doesn't necessarily make you a good player individually, as we seeing play out on a weekly basis with this lot...

Yes but , the coaching methods and how we are set up has made a generally useful set of players look like   they’ve just started playing the game . Unsworth really should be getting a tune out of these 

I’ve been watching the Latics for over 70 years and I can safely say , yesterdays performance was an all time low. A bad referee does not alter the fact that we have a very poor team with little ability and even less gute and enthusiasm. There is no plan, no effort and no shots. Absolutely dire. This is a team assembled by our so called manager.
We need a change and very quickly. The support has been tremendous, so far but enough is enough, so come on Frank give us something positive to shout about.

17 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Why? Some proper snowflakes on here. Not sure how some get through a day in the big bad world 

Not "snowflakes" just fucking desperate to see the back of the arrogant fraud who is currently draining the life out of the players and the club and I would be happy if this technicality got him out the door. Sadly, it's not going to happen and he will be here for the foreseeable future, even if relegation happens.

It feels like the club is in some kind of stranglehold.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Not "snowflakes" just fucking desperate to see the back of the arrogant fraud who is currently draining the life out of the players and the club and I would be happy if this technicality got him out the door. Sadly, it's not going to happen and he will be here for the foreseeable future, even if relegation happens.

It feels like the club is in some kind of stranglehold.

20 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Give over. 

You know it’s got nothing to do with that. 

He's performing poorly enough and giving enough reasons on the pitch. No need for people being soft as shit and twisting things round that he says at other times. Let the performances speak for themselves

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

He's performing poorly enough and giving enough reasons on the pitch. No need for people being soft as shit and twisting things round that he says at other times. Let the performances speak for themselves

Nah, you’re making stuff up now. 

No one is being soft as shit, or twisting anything- and again you’ve completely missed the point. 

1. He’s extremely naive if he thinks he won’t cop stick - when performance’s are terrible. 

2. He should rise above it- because he’s got enough problems without telling fans to fuck off. 

3. He’s to arrogant to realise that you need fans on side, once you’ve lost them- is nigh on impossible to recover that. 

Lastly, I notice this snowflake reference is a regular thing with you. Fine, maybe that’s your view on the world. But it is ironic that the only snowflake at the club is the manager - and that seems to have passed you by. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Next time I deal with a disgruntled customer in work I’m going to tell them to fuck off as I’m walking away… 

Won't be an issue if half the customers have spent an hour telling you to fuck off beforehand. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Won't be an issue if half the customers have spent an hour telling you to fuck off beforehand. 

Hi David Unsworth

many many people in customer service roles (wrongly)take abuse day in day out 

McDonalds staff

Sky Customer Service

Mobile Phone Customer Service

Supermarket workers

GP receptionists

999 call operators

A and E staff

None are able to reply in kind without consequences so you are talking bollocks 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, League one forever said:

Nah, you’re making stuff up now. 

No one is being soft as shit, or twisting anything- and again you’ve completely missed the point. 

1. He’s extremely naive if he thinks he won’t cop stick - when performance’s are terrible. 

2. He should rise above it- because he’s got enough problems without telling fans to fuck off. 

3. He’s to arrogant to realise that you need fans on side, once you’ve lost them- is nigh on impossible to recover that. 

Lastly, I notice this snowflake reference is a regular thing with you. Fine, maybe that’s your view on the world. But it is ironic that the only snowflake at the club is the manager - and that seems to have passed you by. 

Plenty being soft as shit. Grown man tells grown man to fuck off. Nothing in it

Plenty gets twisted every time he speaks

Nobody is saying he shouldn't cop stick

He can tell whoever he wants to fuck off if he's getting personal abuse, crack on

Fans been lost anyway up to now, he's interested in trying to win matches not have the Fans love him. He does the first he'll get the second. Although doesn't look likely that will be a continuous thing

• Like 1