Summer 2023 Player Signing News & Rumours

9 minutes ago, Lags said:

Just thought I'd bring the thread back on topic. Not sure who Jeff is but that's not me. 

Again avoiding guess work,  from the horses mouth (Frank Rothwell) the club is still losing money as of this weekend. So any player coming in probably will reflect that fact. 

24 minutes ago, Lags said:

Again avoiding guess work,  from the horses mouth (Frank Rothwell) the club is still losing money as of this weekend. So any player coming in probably will reflect that fact. 

The club will lose money for years to come, I’m more than sure Frank knows that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lags said:

Wonder how he feels about hundreds of POTD customers being knocked off the gate after Saturday's disaster. Even if it's only a couple of hundred that's potentially 5k in ticket sales and all the spend that goes with it, shame the players couldn't match Southend on Saturday and at least compete. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Wonder how he feels about hundreds of POTD customers being knocked off the gate after Saturday's disaster. Even if it's only a couple of hundred that's potentially 5k in ticket sales and all the spend that goes with it, shame the players couldn't match Southend on Saturday and at least compete. 

he possibly feels those people are fickle glory hunting cunts who need banning forever but because its all hypothetical we will simply never know will we

6 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

he possibly feels those people are fickle glory hunting cunts who need banning forever but because its all hypothetical we will simply never know will we

Wow

We'll have no fans left with that attitude,

We're down a hole dug by Dave, please stop digging!

Edited by Littlemoor Lad
Spelling error

8 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Wow

We'll have no fans left with that attitude,

We're down a hole dug by Dave, please stop digging!

l said 'possibly' 

he could also feel there are 9000 of them and sack Dave after training today.

personally, l think the truth will be somewhere inbetween.

16 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Hope DU sat the players down and showed them the athleticism and passion the Nigerian woman against England today. 

A great lesson of how to deny the opposition space.

OK they lost on penalties, but if Latics had shown such endeavor at Southend I think we'd all have felt a lot better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

l said 'possibly' 

he could also feel there are 9000 of them and sack Dave after training today.

personally, l think the truth will be somewhere inbetween.

If the man saw the error of his ways, they're be no need to sack him but I guess that's too much to ask

• Like 1

Just now, BP1960 said:

Hope DU sat the players down and showed them the athleticism and passion the Nigerian woman against England today. 

OK they lost on penalties, but if Latics had shown such endeavor at Southend I think we'd all have felt a lot better.

they lost and that would be a waste of three hours being honest. can just have the TV whilst theyre havin breakfast and say it a few times.

5 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

they lost and that would be a waste of three hours being honest. can just have the TV whilst theyre havin breakfast and say it a few times.

They wasted 1 and a half hours on Saturday. 

6 hours ago, BP1960 said:

As opposed to against Southend on  on Saturday, goals two and four are pathetic, we just stand off and let them play!