Southend Away

4 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Tickets are currently on sale for Bishop's Stortford Vs Southend this Saturday. Maybe that means BS are confident that the game will take place.

From the Southend fans forum today;

"My interpretation of what I'm hearing tonight is that a group of local businessmen are going put forward a plan to buy the club''.

Edited by BP1960

Southend have been cleared to start the season by the NL….still have to clear all football debts etc by their deadline in late August and will get a 10 point deduction if they fail to meet all requirements by then.

So, looks like we are going to the seaside next week! What a shame Lundstrom may not be there 😔

lmagine if you cleaned all them seats and then they went oh thanks but we aren't going to use them. absolute cunt that Martin int he!!!!

660 will be announced sold out first thing in the morning thats not even half of what we need.

whichever Shrimper said to me on here 'dont worry youll get free reign of the north bank' well l'll let you off its not your fault but l'm fully onboard with firm hatred for your chairman.

police/local council/SAG bunch of wet blanket sad fucks fuckoff pathetic wimps

Edited by Monty Burns
  • Like 1