Franks Atlantic Voyage

Really wish he wasn't doing this. It's bloody dangerous. He's done it once, why risk it again ? I know it's a great thing to do and it's for a good cause but we don't want to lose him do we ?

Edited by redlion
correct mistake

1 hour ago, redlion said:

Really wish he wasn't doing this. It's bloody dangerous. He's done it once, why risk it again ? I know it's a great thing to do and it's for a good cause but we don't want to lose him do we ?

l used to think this but then Krusty told me not to worry about it...

58 minutes ago, Bender said:

If the meatbag croaks, we're bummed.

if you look at the structure its actually Luke and Sue who do most and are reflected as such in share holdings. l'm sure theyre in his will.

42 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Charming.

robots, eh? take over the planet they will

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

l used to think this but then Krusty told me not to worry about it...

if you look at the structure its actually Luke and Sue who do most and are reflected as such in share holdings. l'm sure theyre in his will.

robots, eh? take over the planet they will

And the world will be a poorer place if the last quote comes to fruition. 

5 hours ago, redlion said:

I must admit that thought crossed my mind. Wonderful that he wants to do such a thing, but yes very risky. Hopefully there will be backup rescue of some kind if he gets into difficulties.

1 hour ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Hopefully not overboard.  🚣‍♂️

mate don't 😬😬😬

that makes me feel sick lve got such an irrational fear of the open ocean. l can feel the vast coldness of drowning there vividly if l discuss it, despite never being there. urghh deep vast energy sapping lonely death. surely he has like an emergency team monitoring him the mad bastard???

5 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

mate don't 😬😬😬

that makes me feel sick lve got such an irrational fear of the open ocean. l can feel the vast coldness of drowning there vividly if l discuss it, despite never being there. urghh deep vast energy sapping lonely death. surely he has like an emergency team monitoring him the mad bastard???

We all know he's going to want plenty of cameras on him whilst he executes this noble endeavour :chubb:

• Like 1