Altrincham away tickets

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

Could get very messy this if we don't turn up🤯

Maybe.  There seemed an air of resignation in the crowd yesterday before the players came on the pitch and hammered the theory home.

3 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Maybe.  There seemed an air of resignation in the crowd yesterday before the players came on the pitch and hammered the theory home.

The home crowd is never as toxic as the away following - if we play like we have in our last two away games then it could get nasty 

1 minute ago, TheBigDog said:

The home crowd is never as toxic as the away following - if we play like we have in our last two away games then it could get nasty 

Last time we played Alti away in the league we had Jordan Clarke down with a head injury just infront of our fans. 

One of our own shouted to him to stay down and die. A memory that has stayed with me and absolutely baffled my mind for a fair few months, still does. 

We have some weird supporters. 

Edited by LightDN123

If we can find our shooting boots and form for this and win, we are back in it. Crazy, because we don't currently look like a team that should even be involved near the play-offs. That's non-league football, I suppose. So, fingers crossed. If we did mange to get out of this league, it would be a massive boost to season ticket sales and would mean the summer clearout would have to happen in a completely different way. We'd be recruiting far better footballers for the professional ranks. This lot would get annihilated in the league above.

1 hour ago, Wardie said:

Expect messy, I think this particular team is done for the season now.

The pressure to get a result at Altrincham will be immense. We don’t do pressure and I think we will probably already be beaten before we kick off!

I can’t see any way that we can win on Monday!

I dread to think what sort of reaction they’ll get from fans if we start badly….

Not the best preparation for selling Season tickets!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

The pressure to get a result at Altrincham will be immense. We don’t do pressure and I think we will probably already be beaten before we kick off!

I dread to think what sort of reaction they’ll get from fans if we start badly….

Another way of looking at it is that the pressure is firmly off. Altrincham are a superior team and we are now outsiders for the playoffs. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a win

3 minutes ago, AndyB2 said:

Another way of looking at it is that the pressure is firmly off. Altrincham are a superior team and we are now outsiders for the playoffs. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a win

How can the pressure be off, it’s a must win for us….if we lose we’re fucked!!

It’s not a must win for them.

Just now, oafc1955 said:

How can the pressure be off, it’s a must win for us….if we lose we’re fucked!!

It’s not a must win for them.

Cos there is now no real expectation and I think most have written the season off. I get your point though

On 3/30/2024 at 2:46 PM, AndyB2 said:

Cos there is now no real expectation and I think most have written the season off. I get your point though

Although I am resigned to the playoffs being well beyond this current crock of shite, I kind of get your reasoning. I have a family which is diverse in team support, ranging from Newcastle to Liverpool, United, City and Barcelona as well as Birmingham. I am now getting the jibes about Latics shitting out of the playoffs. Not happy.

On 3/30/2024 at 1:29 PM, oafc1955 said:

I think we could win as we often bounce back from an embarrassing display with a decent one just to keep the wolves from the door before reverting to type again. Overall though I don’t think this lot have the “minerals” to battle into the playoffs and then win them aswell.