Altrincham away tickets

2 hours ago, Sloshed Joe said:

I would like 2 if anyone ends up with some but can’t go. Hopefully there’ll be some general sale on Thursday.

Indeed

I'd like a ticket for my mad keen son who is in the army so can't get the benefit  of a ST and just back from Latvia and I will try Thursday to get him one .

If not if anyone can't go please let me know .

4 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Probably serves them right for overpricing them!

Absolutely. I reckon we'll sell around 1,200 or so. However, if they'd had read the room and observed that we had Rochdale and Fylde away in the next couple of weeks, £15 would have been a shrewder move on their part, and would probably have seen a near sellout where they'd have likely banked an extra couple of grand.

Fuck 'em.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

I'd like to think the relatively slow pace of sales is a pushback against the lack of communication and farcical allocating processes we've seen in recent weeks.

100%

Fucking hell Rob you've talked more sense on here this week than you have in years, banged your head or something?.

14 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

100%

Fucking hell Rob you've talked more sense on here this week than you have in years, banged your head or something?.

He’s been an excellent contributor since he’s stopped trying to wind me up with each post. 

Genuinely deyres42, thanks for that I appreciate it. 

3 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Yeah, plus three aways in quick succession. 

Would expect a Saturday in Altrincham to be close to a sellout if done the right way. It still might end up being but there's really no excuse for what has gone on the past couple of weeks.

• Like 1