Altrincham away tickets

14 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

I still can’t face going back after last season, that Tuesday night killed me off for months and still makes me shudder. 

Worst ever Latics performance bar none for me and I've seen us have 6 and 7 put past us, Unsworth should have been sacked on the spot following that defeat even though it was all Harry Vaughan's fault.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Worst ever Latics performance bar none for me and I've seen us have 6 and 7 put past us, Unsworth should have been sacked on the spot following that defeat even though it was all Harry Vaughan's fault.

Without a doubt. I stopped going until January time (was busy anyways but usually make time). Did Bromley then Maidenhead away and then Alti was the final straw for a few months 😂

2 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Realling undecided on outwear. It's not cold, but pissed down all day today. Open terrace, but forecase looks mixed. Fucking hell.

An umbrella (and stand at the back) or something with Goretex. Looks a bit too cool for your lightweight jackets, your Arc'teryx Gamma lightweight (or Arc'teryx Trino SL for the more svelte), and the like.

You can't go wrong with Goretex in Manchester in October.

3 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

I still can’t face going back after last season, that Tuesday night killed me off for months and still makes me shudder. 

Yep same here, really didn't fancy it at all even though it's only a 20 odd minute hop on the tram for me. Still got PTSD from that game last season 

• Like 1

Only 1000 sold for tomorrow, both clubs making an absolute balls up with regards to ticket sales and distribution, leaving it as long as they did has probably contributed to the poor take up as well as both clubs seemingly giving zero fucks about posting any updates or information in relation to the match, missed opportunity. 

Sold 1800 for Fylde on a Tuesday night yet only managed to shift half as many for a match on a Saturday afternoon a few tram stops away.

9 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Only 1000 sold for tomorrow, both clubs making an absolute balls up with regards to ticket sales and distribution, leaving it as long as they did has probably contributed to the poor take up as well as both clubs seemingly giving zero fucks about posting any updates or information in relation to the match, missed opportunity. 

Sold 1800 for Fylde on a Tuesday night yet only managed to shift half as many for a match on a Saturday afternoon a few tram stops away.

Might have something to do with Fylde (a new ground for some) and Rochdale going on sale first. Quite a few people can't afford an extra £60 in away tickets in a month, nevermind all the extras associated.

Playing someone we've got in the League in a cup can often mean low ticket sales for the cup game.

Just now, rudemedic said:

Might have something to do with Fylde (a new ground for some) and Rochdale going on sale first. Quite a few people can't afford an extra £60 in away tickets in a month, nevermind all the extras associated.

Playing someone we've got in the League in a cup can often mean low ticket sales for the cup game.

it will be both. disapppinting sales for tomoro, if they really are that low theyll allow POTD

9 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

May well be true, I suspect it's a little bit of everything. 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Bit unfair blaming Latics , they put them on sale as soon as they received them plus allowed you to buy online beforehand.

Alty & their printers fault , they even managed to print the wrong price on them.

Given it’s a qualifying cup game , stood in the open at one of the worst grounds in the league £20 is way too expensive . Given that both clubs need to agree a price reduction I don’t think you need to look too far to see who the greedy ones are!!

Just hope they spend some of the money improving the shitehole of a ground😡

29 minutes ago, Bluemood said:

Bit unfair blaming Latics , they put them on sale as soon as they received them plus allowed you to buy online beforehand.

Alty & their printers fault , they even managed to print the wrong price on them.

Given it’s a qualifying cup game , stood in the open at one of the worst grounds in the league £20 is way too expensive . Given that both clubs need to agree a price reduction I don’t think you need to look too far to see who the greedy ones are!!

Too true.For a posh town it makes Seel Park look good.

I also agree about that nightmare Tuesday night match when we were sat in a relict of a stand.

33 minutes ago, Bluemood said:

If both clubs have to agree then we’re as greedy as them

2 hours ago, Sloshed Joe said:

I’d like to know this as well. Was about to head off to get tickets at 6pm but then realised the ticket office shut at 4pm today. 

Cash turnstile open for the away end. Confirmed by Alty. 

• Like 1