Goals??

Is anyone else worried that if Norwood gets injured we currently have pretty much fuck all goals in the players currently fit?

Think Nors has 11 then the next best 2 are Reid and Dicko with 5 each...but are both injured. 

After that its Green with 3 and Hope and Sheron with a couple each as our top shooters!!

Big Mike, Kurt and Nuttal only have a couple between them!!

So much for our stellar strike force...keep fit James🤞and no you can't have a rest!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

Is anyone else worried that if Norwood gets injured we currently have pretty much fuck all goals in the players currently fit?

Think Nors has 11 then the next best 2 are Reid and Dicko with 5 each...but are both injured. 

After that its Green with 3 and Hope and Sheron with a couple each as our top shooters!!

Big Mike, Kurt and Nuttal only have a couple between them!!

So much for our stellar strike force...keep fit James🤞and no you can't have a rest!!

Undoubtedly a very important player for us but not too bothered. Fondop only has one but he's only started four. If Norwood was injured Willoughby would finally get a go in his preferred position.

1 hour ago, Ritchierich said:

Nah, we have plenty of front players and if we creat chances we will score enough to win our fair share of matches…Norwood should be the difference between “normal” goals scored for a mid table squad and turn us into a play off possibility 

Norwood has scored 11 in 1753 mins played (1 every 160 mins played) so not bad.

Kurt, Fondop and Nuttall have scored 2 in 1772 combined mins played....1 goal every 886 minutes.

I don't share your optimism unfortunately...🫣

16 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Norwood has scored 11 in 1753 mins played (1 every 160 mins played) so not bad.

Kurt, Fondop and Nuttall have scored 2 in 1772 combined mins played....1 goal every 886 minutes.

I don't share your optimism unfortunately...🫣

my optimism was limited to saying we would finish mid table without Norwood….given we finished mid table last season with a worse squad I’m not sure its really that “optimistic” 🤣

7 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Shite but he scored 16 goals in 43 games last season in the same division for a side who was in the bottom half for 41 of those games.

That's why we were in the bottom half for 41 games, because Nuttall was our main striker, I know it's about opinions but for me he is poor. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Shite but he scored 16 goals in 43 games last season in the same division for a side who was in the bottom half for 41 of those games.

Can’t remember who it was against, but he scored a lovely goal earlier this season at home, it’s clear there is some talent. The trouble is that was the only bit of quality he’s shown in nearly 12 months- then add the fact that he lacks the basic need to put a shift in, and it’s easy to see why Mellon wants rid. 

• Like 1