Last one to post wins

singe

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was special too.

I could not live without caffeine. I prefer coffee, but tea's okay. When you've got a hangover, nothing hits the spot like Coca Cola, for which reason that corporation deserves to be wealthier and more powerful.

I would agree but the missus has just got me on diet coke :queerim9:

I thought it was special too.

I could not live without caffeine. I prefer coffee, but tea's okay. When you've got a hangover, nothing hits the spot like Coca Cola, for which reason that corporation deserves to be wealthier and more powerful.

Pah.

Hangover cures, in order, are:

1. Sex

2. Full English Brekkie

3. McDonalds BigMac

4. (Only if you're desperate) Exercise

I would agree but the missus has just got me on diet coke :queerim9:

My missus does that to me too - because I'm a bit fat. We get it in proper, classic glass bottles from the Turkish shops here in Dalston. My vessel rankings are as follows:

1. Glass bottle, classic shape.

2. 330 ml can. (In Italy, soft drinks cans are thinner and taller, which is a quirky take on things.)

3. Plastic 2 or 1.5 litre bottles.

4. Plastic 500 ml bottle (if there's no alternative).

Irn Bru contains caffeine and the sweaties swear by it as a hangover cure (to wash down black pudding on a roll), but I'm not convinced.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

My missus does that to me too - because I'm a bit fat. We get it in proper, classic glass bottles from the Turkish shops here in Dalston. My vessel rankings are as follows:

1. Glass bottle, classic shape.

2. 330 ml can. (In Italy, soft drinks cans are thinner and taller, which is a quirky take on things.)

3. Plastic 2 or 1.5 litre bottles.

4. Plastic 500 ml bottle (if there's no alternative).

Irn Bru contains caffeine and the sweaties swear by it as a hangover cure (to wash down black pudding on a roll), but I'm not convinced.

I'd agree heartily with your Coke list. When in San Francisco I had Mexican Coca Cola in a glass bottle and it was like drinking heaven.

Oh, and Irn Bur is immense! Interesting (not very) fact: British Irn Bru is banned in Australia as a couple of the chemicals in it are outlawed there as being too startlingly bad for your insides.... just made it taste all the better back home! :D

I think I discovered a new hangover cure to go with my usual preference of diluted Coke, marmite, bananas over the weekend. Went for a cheeky swim when feeling a bit rough and, I think this is the key, a steam room and I think I sweated the remnants out.

Pah.

Hangover cures, in order, are:

1. Sex

2. Full English Brekkie

3. McDonalds BigMac

4. (Only if you're desperate) Exercise

I had a McDonalds the othe night and it nearly made me heave, I'm never touching one again for as long as I live.

I had a McDonalds the othe night and it nearly made me heave, I'm never touching one again for as long as I live.

oh the :censored: soaks up a hangover so well though , sat in mcdonalds on monday after my 21st almost dieing , after my big mac I felt ready to take on the world