singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
anyone else seen 127 days ?

Cracking film really enjoyed it !

was quite surprised that it kept my attention for the duration, its one of those films that is actually alot better than it sounds on paper, probably due to danny boyle directing . altho the water bottle seemed to keep topping itself up by a few ml every day...

was quite surprised that it kept my attention for the duration, its one of those films that is actually alot better than it sounds on paper, probably due to danny boyle directing . altho the water bottle seemed to keep topping itself up by a few ml every day...

same here , when he first announced it I was like how the hell is there a story in this longer than 20 minutes, but credit to him he produced a great film

Tell him now. I reckon he's probably eaten a few.

Very well.

Zorrro - I have a friend who spent the best part of a year working at the Thorntons factory. Amongst other life-affirming achievements, my friend has:

Accidentally received oral pleasure from a man

Accidentally received oral pleasure from a labrador

Masturbated into a tub of bolognese sauce to leave it as a present for a bloke he had a grudge against - but thought it looked so nice he ate it himself, and had to summon up a second portion

Masturbated onto another bloke's pillow.

Been arrested whilst eating stolen food in a University hall of residence, whilst his freshly laden turd was cooking under the grill in the adjacent kitchen

Been arrested whilst leaving a University toilet, having gone above and beyond the call of duty by pulling a turd out of his constipated arse so that he could smear it over the football shirt of a chap we didn't much like.

My friend was unhappy when Thorntons didn't renew his contract.

Enjoy that chocolate.

Very well.

Zorrro - I have a friend who spent the best part of a year working at the Thorntons factory. Amongst other life-affirming achievements, my friend has:

Masturbated into a tub of bolognese sauce to leave it as a present for a bloke he had a grudge against - but thought it looked so nice he ate it himself, and had to summon up a second portion

Been arrested whilst eating stolen food in a University hall of residence, whilst his freshly laden turd was cooking under the grill in the adjacent kitchen

Been arrested whilst leaving a University toilet, having gone above and beyond the call of duty by pulling a turd out of his constipated arse so that he could smear it over the football shirt of a chap we didn't much like.

Enjoy that chocolate.

I reckon Sidney Snowman is white chocolate.

Very well.

Enjoy that chocolate.

Your 'friend'... gotcha. :wink:

Your 'friend'... gotcha. :wink:

Many people have believed that he is my alter ego for the stuff that falls below even my remarkably low shame threshold, but it isn’t true. Tulsehill has met him, so to my delight have my parents, as he sat with them when I was playing at Elland Road, after he had consumed 6 litres of white cider. So far as I know I am the only person who he has chased over a field with his hand and tongue absolutely plastered in semen though.

Craig Johnston, the mulleted Aussie footballer, who invented Predator football boots also invented the annoying automatic mini-bar things which don't let you move drinks.

:censored:

(Note I realise this may have been mentioned on here before but it didn't show up in my searches)

Edited by rudemedic

Craig Johnston, the mulleted Aussie footballer, who invented Predator football boots also invented the annoying automatic mini-bar things which don't let you move drinks.

:censored:

(Note I realise this may have been mentioned on here before but it didn't show up in my searches)

What things? Linky?

What things? Linky?

Linky http://designmuseum.org/design/craig-johnston (its about halfway down about level with the end of the pics in the left hand margin). No real pics of what they look like though.

As to what they are, the ones I've seen are black and sit underneath the items in the minibar, I think they are weight controlled. I know Radissons often have them