Last one to post wins

singe

Well if my ticket does not work then I will be sending you a PM to meet me x,y,z gate QUICK :P

:wink: I shall be glad to help a fellow Latic ! If they are a United fan , well thats a different story, Sorry sir I dont car if you have travelled all the way from London you cant get in :wink:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for the day. How is being asked to, "drive the process," different from being told to, "do the work?"

Does "drive the process" not give you room to basically make others do it whilst you 'drive' them?

It's all about managing change going forward.

Don't forget to account for past peripherals and to find the particular calibration in timing that would be appropriate to stem the acceleration in risk premiums.

Does "drive the process" not give you room to basically make others do it whilst you 'drive' them?

Nah, I believe that a potentially substantial exposure has been outsourced. To me, from people who will be earning in the several hundreds of thousands, tax free.

Oh well, I will start off with the fundamental equation, 45C outside + IT issues forcing me to work from the hotel = Time for a Cold Beer.

Nah, I believe that a potentially substantial exposure has been outsourced. To me, from people who will be earning in the several hundreds of thousands, tax free.

Oh well, I will start off with the fundamental equation, 45C outside + IT issues forcing me to work from the hotel = Time for a Cold Beer.

actually this equation doesnt balance ,

45C outside + IT issues forcing me to work from the hotel = Time for a Cold Beer + some nice female company

there we go !

I sometimes use technical phrases or big words to make myself sound clever. Occasionally I quote people without knowing the slightest bit about the context of what was originally written or said. For instance, Nietzsche says, among other things, that...

"The worst readers are those who behave like plundering troops: they take away a few things they can use, dirty and confound the remainder, and revile the whole."

Is this a good or a bad habit?

Breaking News: tulsehill admits he's full of :censored:.

:getmecoat:

It's not breaking news to those who met him on their first day in Infant school

Andway, why is arch-free marketeer oppressor of the poor me still feeling uneasy about having been sat in my hotel room whilst the bloke made my bed and cleaned up? Honestly, I felt like such a - without quite knowing why (I do know that I am a - before anyone starts, but I am normally perfectly confortable with it)

It's a good question for which I have no answer. I also hate being in my room when it's being cleaned... or lounging around at home while my cleaner or gardener are slaving away.

I suppose the fact I have a cleaner and gardener exposes me as the idle fascist I am - but that doesn't mean I'm comfortable actually being there...

Edited by garcon

It's a good question for which I have no answer. I also hate being in my room when it's being cleaned... or lounging around at home while my cleaner or gardener are slaving away.

I suppose the fact I have a cleaner and gardener exposes me as the idle fascist I am - but that doesn't mean I'm comfortable actually being there...

I don't think I would have been so bothered in the UK, even though I know that wages in hotel and catering aren't that great, but the guy probably lives with 15 others in somewhere the size of my room. I gave him some change to assuage my guilt, a nuisance in my pocket to me but enough for him to get an evening meal with. Britain isn't quite as uneven a society as some people think.

:lol: Same old Liberal... Sorry I am mean Tory :wink: I bet you whip them really :)

Edited by oafc0000