Bristol city away

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may have something to do with their redevelopment of the ground by making the away fans all ticket it will give the club a figure of how many away fans are attending the game thus giving the home fans section a bigger or smaller amount of tickets for themselves.

By doing this i am guessing it prevents problems at the turnstiles on the day.

Automated turnstiles?

Why is it all ticket for away fans and why do some clubs do this?

I sometimes I decide to go late in the week or even on the morning of the game.

It's a big enough ground and it's not as if there will be limited space....can someone explain the reasoning behind it.

What about the neutrals who just want to watch a game...also won't it increase the chances of Latics fans ending up in with City fans?

They are revelopding there staduim so they have reduced there capacity.

350 sold, just been down to get one

side note: 1 labourer and 1 bricklayer on site at 4 o'clock, either the rest have finished early or its a two man job

I knew it. SC is doing this as a DIY project in his spare time. Cannot fault the commitment though ;-)

If I went all the way to Bristol and they did a Bury I'd burn the entire city to the ground.

Can you please manage to avoid my house. I like it here.

As for it being all ticket, the away end as was, isn't. That's the end they're rebuilding. We're in a corner at the opposite end, but a workmate told me they can accommodate 2,000 away fans.

Can you please manage to avoid my house. I like it here.

As for it being all ticket, the away end as was, isn't. That's the end they're rebuilding. We're in a corner at the opposite end, but a workmate told me they can accommodate 2,000 away fans.

There is an ongoing legal argument about whether me pissed up counts as an act of God. Worth checking your insurance policy.

There is an ongoing legal argument about whether me pissed up counts as an act of God. Worth checking your insurance policy.

I don't need to check it. Mrs B is all the insurance I need. So be careful. Be very very careful.

*Runs away and hides, just in case.