Trust AGM announcement

Attendance  

37 members have voted

1. 1. AGM attendance

• Yes I will be attending
    • No I am unable to attend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2018 at 08:17 PM

12 hours ago, underdog said:

Big thank you for those who attended tonight's AGM

Good to meet you all last night. How much of the info from last is going to be published? I think putting out some that info out there would be good for that link between the trust and the fans that couldnt attend. I personally think some of it was really useful and i think it would stop some people jumping to conclusions. 

1 minute ago, daniel8157 said:

Good to meet you all last night. How much of the info from last is going to be published? I think putting out some that info out there would be good for that link between the trust and the fans that couldnt attend. I personally think some of it was really useful and i think it would stop some people jumping to conclusions. 

Good to see the Trust website back up, so I am sure that will be done.

4 minutes ago, singe said:

Good to see the Trust website back up, so I am sure that will be done.

It's an old version but hopefully a more up-to-date version will be back on soon.

By the way, I'm no longer a Trust director so I'm back to being a 'normal' fan.

Just now, LightDN123 said:

Surely all the info should be posted on here ? Live other side of the country so was unable to attend 

Why? It would just get lost in threads and the users here are a small section of the fanbase. Far better on the trust's own site where the messages can be controlled and maintained more readily.

7 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Why? It would just get lost in threads and the users here are a small section of the fanbase. Far better on the trust's own site where the messages can be controlled and maintained more readily.

They have a thread pinned at the top specifically for the trust information. 

Just put info on both sites ?

Edited by LightDN123

8 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

The information of what was discussed should be available to everyone, just because someone was able to attend the meeting doesn’t mean they should be entitled to the information over those who can’t. Don’t care where it’s posted, just want a breakdown of what was said that’s all. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Any dirt dished on Mr Corney? :popcorn1:

Id rather let someone from the trust go into any detail but it appears there was a lot more left for AL to deal with than he expected and sounds like hes put a fair bit of money in to deal with that. 

Sounds like we are in a better place than we were but still a lot to sort out. 

Also sounds like the trust have a much better working relationship with the new owner so hopefully going forward they will be able to provide more info from the club as well have more of an avenue to provide feedback to the owner from the fans than they did under SC

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

It's an old version but hopefully a more up-to-date version will be back on soon.

By the way, I'm no longer a Trust director so I'm back to being a 'normal' fan.

Cunt, sneaking it out early to make me look like Boris to your David Davis.

Not sure about Jorvik but I’ve defo had/got my differences with Lees. However, I would like to express my disappointment and understanding at this news, and place on record my thanks to them both. As trusted posters, we could always rely that the club related news and frustrated hints every now n then were 100% factual.

Sad times.

12 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Not sure about Jorvik but I’ve defo had/got my differences with Lees. However, I would like to express my disappointment and understanding at this news, and place on record my thanks to them both. As trusted posters, we could always rely that the club related news and frustrated hints every now n then were 100% factual.

Sad times.

Thanks. I joined the gym a couple of months ago so I'd still be ITK. Always 2 steps ahead.

Echo what Monty says, easy to snipe from the sidelines and I've been as guilty as any of doing that at times.

Shame you didn't feel or want to go again especially when it looks we might finally be turning the corner but thanks for steering us through (hopefully) the worst of it.

6 hours ago, daniel8157 said:

Freedom of speech my friend...please feel free. However if your nasty towards me I have the attendance list and have your details to hunt you down and put your body on the second floor space..ha. Ha harrr....(my best evil laugh)

The AGM is quite rigid as it has to comply with rules xyz and has to cover the agenda so it's quite formal to a certain degree. 

Ususally our meetings are less formal but we do follow an agenda to keep us focussed. Hope you are still thinking about co-opting in. We do publish our notes for all, but we are little behind but our new web chap or I should say, fan who has come back on board will get this back uo and running l he's already made a strt getting it back on line and to get details on there for meet the manager and membership.

i am feeling revitalised with the fact that we can now concentrate of the things we should be doing..for the fans....

oh oh yes...and just to announce to all tht although Leeslover and Jorvik have stood down after doing a marvellous job....some silly idiot decided to vote me and second me back in...do they not know me?..so sorry OWTB your stuck with me for another 3 years.ha

3 hours ago, singe said:

LL & Jorvik leaving the Trust AGM last night...!

tumblr_p1fwv1fmMz1so28u7o1_500(1).gif

Bastards.....I'm not talking to them...and no more sweeties for them anymore at meetings.

big shout out from me both have worked extremely hard and Jorvik has made bloody good foundations with regards to our membership with supporters direct.

whoop, and clap....boo hoo sniff..