1 minute ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Clutching at straws here LS, but have you heard anything new today? Is there any chance of PS coming in today?

As far as I'm aware it's all agreed, just waiting on EFL or FA to clear it but, judging by that article from earlier, it won't be today.

I must admit, it all feels a bit "Steve Evans-y..."

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

And like it or not it is the single biggest reason why we are where we are.

You should of got more games in then in the past decade, you can't blame the fans for staying away when we haven't finished any higher than about 15th for eons and have been mismanaged for as long as I care to remember.

1 minute ago, Lee Sinnott said:

As far as I'm aware it's all agreed, just waiting on EFL or FA to clear it but, judging by that article from earlier, it won't be today.

I must admit, it all feels a bit "Steve Evans-y..."

Cheers, appreciate your info as always. Let's hope the players he's identified (if he has) still come in.

7 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

You're my favourite poster on here, Eyresy, but this is bad trolling today. I don't know what exactly, but something needs doing sharpish...

That's the problem though, everybody wants to queue up to say what is wrong and how bad everything is without any solutions.

I cannot imagine why a world renowed footballer would want to manage Oldham at this time , even it it was the team he supported.

The club goes through managers at an alarming rate and for every step forward there follows another slip up.

TV punditry must pay well and have none of the stress of managing Latics.

The possibility of being sacked by the club you watched on the terraces  should be enough deterrent.

Better to try at another club if the desire is there to be a manager.

6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

You should of got more games in then in the past decade, you can't blame the fans for staying away when we haven't finished any higher than about 15th for eons and have been mismanaged for as long as I care to remember.

That's fine but then you can't blame an owner if they run the club within their own limits.

Lemmy isn't perfect by any stretch but he's the only one we've got.

2 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

That's fine but then you can't blame an owner if they run the club within their own limits.

Lemmy isn't perfect by any stretch but he's the only one we've got.

It' s possible to run a club within limits but still display an iota of common sense.