6 minutes ago, another fan said:

And replaced by?. Not trying to be difficult but our history over the last few years says that this isn't going to easily happen

I'm  sure the trust can confirm that people have looked at the club over the years but been put off when it was clear the former owner came as part of the package. Joe Royles Chinese group at Wigan for one

3 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

I'm  sure the trust can confirm that people have looked at the club over the years but been put off when it was clear the former owner came as part of the package. Joe Royles Chinese group at Wigan for one

I think they were put off by no stadium in the deal rather than Croney.

6 hours ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

I’m busy at work but maybe someone can email the EFL and tell them about our unexpected Cup run with decent prize money, gate income and three televised fixture fees.

They won't help us...they will only deal with ownership issues

On 1/30/2019 at 2:40 PM, HarryBosch said:

Not to mention doing that thing yet again where it's the accepted wisdom that he'll get us loads of players from his old club even though we've got loads of previous experience of having manager after manager where that never happens....

United have never trusted him with a job so why would they trust him with any of their young players? 

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/january/31012019-duo-sign/

:lol: :lol: 

fuck off...

Sounds like there are some dodgy goings-on on. But, fuck me, Corney got 15 years before (most) people seriously started questioning him. Talk of banners and tennis ball chucking is too premature. First full season in charge for him... We're not going down. Let's see what happens between now and August.

Sure some of the headhunters on here were some of the one's who cut Corney slack an all.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I'd say Blackpool fans have had quite a bit of success actually.

Based on what?

Club still owned by Oysten despite protests and court proceedings.

Ground ownership in dispute

Fans still protesting and boycotting.

Parts of ground not in use. Training at Preston.

EFL have done tap all about ownership for over a year.

You call this success? Crack on.

24 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Based on what?

Club still owned by Oysten despite protests and court proceedings.

Ground ownership in dispute

Fans still protesting and boycotting.

Parts of ground not in use. Training at Preston.

EFL have done tap all about ownership for over a year.

You call this success? Crack on.

Think their main focus is to take Oysten down which I'd say they are not far from doing. 

8 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Think their main focus is to take Oysten down which I'd say they are not far from doing. 

They have had zero success. None. The Oystons being in trouble has fuck all to do with an old bloke taking his scooter on the pitch or anything else fans have done. 

Edited by kowenicki

37 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

Sounds like there are some dodgy goings-on on. But, fuck me, Corney got 15 years before (most) people seriously started questioning him. Talk of banners and tennis ball chucking is too premature. First full season in charge for him... We're not going down. Let's see what happens between now and August.

Sure some of the headhunters on here were some of the one's who cut Corney slack an all.

Totally agree. Some have lost their heads the last few days. Almost hysterical. 

33 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

Corney didn't set out to wreck the football club from the start - if it was, he could have done it in a lot shorter time than 15 years.

I haven't got a clue what our new owner's game is (well, I could hazard a guess....), but the start he's made has been very suspicious.

An absence of letting us know what his plan is doesn't help matters either..

1 hour ago, longtimeblue said:

What you need to realise that without Corney Blitz and Gazal, there would be no Oldham Athletic and didn’t f..k after 2 years like Chris Moore. Corney may not have been perfect but unlike our current owner, he left team selection , recruitment and discipline to the manager and didn’t storm in to the dressing room throwing his toys out of his pram 

Edited by mad4it