I know, I know.... none of you are coming.  

Anyhow, team selection?

PW last XI was:

Obviously it will be very different on saturday.  So what do we reckon?

What about the crowd too? 

Team?  Same as last game with replacements for Rob Hunt (please) and Baxter (banned)...  

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

I know, I know.... none of you are coming.  

Anyhow, team selection?

PW last XI was:

Obviously it will be very different on saturday.  So what do we reckon?

What about the crowd too? 

Team?  Same as last game with replacements for Rob Hunt (please) and Baxter (banned)...  

Fancy joining Prediction League Kowenicki? Assuming we have a club to Predict for?

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

Interested to see the crowd for this one 

If we assume 700+ from Grimsby and that the home support will be down by a similar number... I’m anticipating a crowd in the low 3,000’s. If it drops below 3k then Abdallah will be worried 😦 

Can’t we just concentrate on supporting Pete Wild for this one? 

He was a breath of fresh air during his short spell at the helm and doesn’t deserve to be involved in a demonstration or boycott, as he attempts to drag the best out of, what must be, a group of disillusioned players. And not forgetting, ‘inept’ in many cases.  

2 minutes ago, mikeroyboy said:

Can’t we just concentrate on supporting Pete Wild for this one? 

He was a breath of fresh air during his short spell at the helm and doesn’t deserve to be involved in a demonstration or boycott, as he attempts to drag the best out of, what must be, a group of disillusioned players. And not forgetting, ‘inept’ in many cases.  

I'm sure Pete Wild is savvy enough to realise any boycott or such thing is no reflection on himself. 

• Like 3

The team tomorrow... given that Baxter is out and assuming our internationals return fit and ready,  I would expect Branger to come back in and think we’ll see a starting eleven close to this one:

Iversen

Hamer, Edmundson, Clarke, Hunt

Branger, Missilou, Maouche, Nepomuceno 

Dearnley, Lang

🤔

24 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I'm sure Pete Wild is savvy enough to realise any boycott or such thing is no reflection on himself. 

I am quite sure, like me, you have no idea of what effect a protesting or demonstrating crowd will have on a group of players and their coaching team in a professional game of football. But we all know how excruciatingly difficult it is to put some upheaval in our own lives to the back of our minds.

By tomorrow evening we will be able to judge everything - even whether there is stomach for a match day protest or boycott. 

Meanwhile, myself and four others in my group have not renewed our season tickets. Multiplied many times AL will be well aware of that, make no mistake.

2 hours ago, mikeroyboy said:

I am quite sure, like me, you have no idea of what effect a protesting or demonstrating crowd will have on a group of players and their coaching team in a professional game of football. But we all know how excruciatingly difficult it is to put some upheaval in our own lives to the back of our minds.

By tomorrow evening we will be able to judge everything - even whether there is stomach for a match day protest or boycott. 

Meanwhile, myself and four others in my group have not renewed our season tickets. Multiplied many times AL will be well aware of that, make no mistake.

I'm pretty sure the said group of players are pretty unsettled by having a new manager every 5 or 6 weeks. 

Boycott or protest would seem a reasonable course of action. 

They will not be seeing me at BP until there are changes. 

Fuck AL. 

• Like 2