Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I know, I know.... none of you are coming.  

 

Anyhow, team selection?

 

PW last XI was:

 

 

 

 

Obviously it will be very different on saturday.  So what do we reckon?

 

What about the crowd too? 

 

Team?  Same as last game with replacements for Rob Hunt (please) and Baxter (banned)...  

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

 

I know, I know.

Is sad isn't it, I really shouldn't feel this way, but I really couldn't give a toss. Thanks Abdallah you cunt. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, disjointed said:

Is sad isn't it, I really shouldn't feel this way, but I really couldn't give a toss. Thanks Abdallah you cunt. 

 

Want me to buy you a golden goal at least? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

 

Want me to buy you a golden goal at least? 

Thanks for the offer but I will be watching the racing instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

I know, I know.... none of you are coming.  

 

Anyhow, team selection?

 

PW last XI was:

 

 

 

 

Obviously it will be very different on saturday.  So what do we reckon?

 

What about the crowd too? 

 

Team?  Same as last game with replacements for Rob Hunt (please) and Baxter (banned)...  

 

 

Fancy joining Prediction League Kowenicki? Assuming we have a club to Predict for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was the last time we played them at home the Celebration Sunday event? Quite ironic eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Dunno but I’m going for a crowd of zero on the 29th  March... think there’ll be more on the Saturday though 🤭

 

Oh FFS. Can I change a title??  Ha. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

 

Oh FFS. Can I change a title??  Ha. 

No, but those ever so nice mod people can if you ask them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ryan said:

Interested to see the crowd for this one 

 

If we assume 700+ from Grimsby and that the home support will be down by a similar number... I’m anticipating a crowd in the low 3,000’s. If it drops below 3k then Abdallah will be worried 😦 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t we just concentrate on supporting Pete Wild for this one? 

 

He was a breath of fresh air during his short spell at the helm and doesn’t deserve to be involved in a demonstration or boycott, as he attempts to drag the best out of, what must be, a group of disillusioned players. And not forgetting, ‘inept’ in many cases.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mikeroyboy said:

Can’t we just concentrate on supporting Pete Wild for this one? 

 

He was a breath of fresh air during his short spell at the helm and doesn’t deserve to be involved in a demonstration or boycott, as he attempts to drag the best out of, what must be, a group of disillusioned players. And not forgetting, ‘inept’ in many cases.  

I'm sure Pete Wild is savvy enough to realise any boycott or such thing is no reflection on himself. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The team tomorrow... given that Baxter is out and assuming our internationals return fit and ready,  I would expect Branger to come back in and think we’ll see a starting eleven close to this one:

 

Iversen

Hamer, Edmundson, Clarke, Hunt

Branger, Missilou, Maouche, Nepomuceno 

Dearnley, Lang

 

🤔

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I'm sure Pete Wild is savvy enough to realise any boycott or such thing is no reflection on himself. 

 

I am quite sure, like me, you have no idea of what effect a protesting or demonstrating crowd will have on a group of players and their coaching team in a professional game of football. But we all know how excruciatingly difficult it is to put some upheaval in our own lives to the back of our minds.

 

By tomorrow evening we will be able to judge everything - even whether there is stomach for a match day protest or boycott. 

 

Meanwhile, myself and four others in my group have not renewed our season tickets. Multiplied many times AL will be well aware of that, make no mistake.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mikeroyboy said:

 

I am quite sure, like me, you have no idea of what effect a protesting or demonstrating crowd will have on a group of players and their coaching team in a professional game of football. But we all know how excruciatingly difficult it is to put some upheaval in our own lives to the back of our minds.

 

By tomorrow evening we will be able to judge everything - even whether there is stomach for a match day protest or boycott. 

 

Meanwhile, myself and four others in my group have not renewed our season tickets. Multiplied many times AL will be well aware of that, make no mistake.

 

 

I'm pretty sure the said group of players are pretty unsettled by having a new manager every 5 or 6 weeks. 

Boycott or protest would seem a reasonable course of action. 

They will not be seeing me at BP until there are changes. 

Fuck AL. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Players might be boycotting this one...

Not paid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...