Why are fans saying we are signing Chris Eagles, the guy from Forrest and many others, we won’t be signing any known or half decent players,  what we will be signing is players ready for the 20/21 season in none league with Mo as manager 

4 hours ago, Owd Blue said:

Why are fans saying we are signing Chris Eagles, the guy from Forrest and many others, we won’t be signing any known or half decent players,  what we will be signing is players ready for the 20/21 season in none league with Mo as manager 

Create an account just to say we will be relegated a week into pre season. Nice one 

.. I suggest a hobby 

Edited by LightDN123

2 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Create an account just to say we will be relegated a week into pre season. Nice one 

.. I suggest a hobby 

It's not an unreasonable post, I know of several fans who I'd place in the glass half full brigade who are having severe reservations about what's going on at the moment, you won't find one fan who is happy that Vera has resigned yet our out of touch interferes think it a wise move, you will see more people joining the forum with all the shenanigans going on and I'd suggest most will share similar feelings, just for the record I share the same feelings as Owd Blue and I'm seriously concerned for the future never mind next season.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

It's not an unreasonable post, I know of several fans who I'd place in the glass half full brigade who are having severe reservations about what's going on at the moment, you won't find one fan who is happy that Vera has resigned yet our out of touch interferes think it a wise move, you will see more people joining the forum with all the shenanigans going on and I'd suggest most will share similar feelings, just for the record I share the same feelings as Owd Blue and I'm seriously concerned for the future never mind next season.

If you frequent Twitter you'll know Owd Blue well, he's the guy who talks to himself across multiple accounts.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

I know the grammar police get a bad press but a hyphen can make a big difference. Reading Vera had resigned gave me a brief moment of false hope. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Owd Blue said:

Thoughts on Trust Oldham and the Oldham message board?

10 hours ago, Owd Blue said:

Obsessed big time with Chris Eagles you. He’s well past it Mick.

6 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Based on what? Can’t judge someone you haven’t seen play in years. 

I don't know either way, but you could argue he is past it based on the fact he has been released by Accrington, Port Vale and Ross County, and hasn't had any offers for over a year...

1 minute ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I don't know either way, but you could argue he is past it based on the fact he has been released by Accrington, Port Vale and Ross County, and hasn't had any offers for over a year...

Who is bringing in the likes of Eagles and McHale?

Can't be AL and Mo.

44 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He wasn’t released at either club, he asked to leave Ross county and wanted to leave vale but still offered another contract but signed for Ross county instead. Like I say not seen him in years so hard to comment on his ability but not going to rule him out as shit just yet. 

Edited by adamoafc